cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eleenonlinetrade

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: eleenonlinetrade

I ordered a mini drone from them on the 14th of July and only just received a package only to find that they have sent me a skipping rope
Highlighted
Contributor

yes, I received worthless items significantly different than what I had ordered, I have submitted a claim today. This is happening far to frequently for my liking as its not the first time this has happened to me. Thankfully we are covered,. Still extremely annoying to say the least.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi I’m in the same boat I have spent over £100 on 3 separate orders. The site that I purchased from doesn’t exist anymore and payment was taken by eleenonlinetrade. The 20 days for delivery are now up and nothing has been delivered. I have emailed eleenonlinetrade and still awaiting a response. Can anyone give me advise on how to start a claim for fraud with PayPal. Thanks
Highlighted
Contributor

Just realizing I got scammed too. I ordered an art supply box from GBTQ.SITE showing on PayPal as eleenonlinetrade. They seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Tracking link doesn’t work and email to customer service was sent back as undeliverable. I feel like such a fool!
Highlighted
Contributor

I reported this to pay pal and they have refunded me the full amount. Although I was scammed, hat off to pay pal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Got scammed by Eleenonlinetrade but they also go by Unilone Trade Company using this website: https://tpjvz.myshoplaza.com/
Highlighted
New Community Member

Yup I ordered lighting off Instagram from i Unilone trade company. I think I’m SOL
Highlighted
New Community Member

Unilone Trade Company...they got me too...the monkey lamp.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I paid 22.95 for a so called moon lamp but they charged me $26.05 and took it from my account. They emailed me tracking number and order info but I never received anything. Now the website is down and tracking info does not work. Scumbags.
Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered a drone, received a skipping rope.

Contacted seller - offered 40% refund and keep the skipping rope, or return the incorrect item for a full refund.

Here is the email transcript:

• You have sent me a skipping rope, not a drone. Please see attached photo

• Dear Valued Customer, Thanks for your email.We are sorry about the problem.Or how about we offer you a 40% refund as compensation and would you please do me a favor to keep it? You know, it is international shipping, it takes a long time for the parcel to send back and the return postage may cost a lot. Please let me know how you think so that I can solve the problem for you.

• Can you please send what I ordered or full refund. 

• We need to return the merchandise for a full refund, (We only bear part of the return shipping cost, please pay for the excess cost.) Do you think it is okay? After the goods are sent out, please check the freight bill number for us. After verification, we will refund you in full.

Raised this issue with Paypal.