eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

Melanie1126
Contributor
Contributor
I'd like to make everyone aware of a new tactic this fraudulent seller is using. As you my know from my previous posts I was unfortunate enough to have 2 transactions with this seller. For the first, they sent me a cheap jump rope instead of the mini trampoline I ordered and offered me a 30% refund unless I wanted to pay to shop the jump rope back to China at my own expense. PayPal quickly refunded that transaction. Now I have received the same jump rope instead of the $30 remote control car i purchased. The seller sent me a message this time offering to replace it at their own cost but it would take more than a month. I declined and asked for a refund. My concern is that PayPal will not refund my money bc of the sellers attempt to correct the problem. Also, in a month, the window in which I can dispute this transaction will have expired, leaving me with no recourse. So if they don't follow through, I don't know if I will be able to dispute further. Be aware of this new attempt to keep your stolen $$$. Let me say also that with any other seller I would be happy to allow them to correct a mistake and resend. But we all know this seller is deliberately defrauding customers and PayPal should by now, know it too. I just want my money back and to be done with this seller. They don't allow comments on tiktok so unsuspecting people are falling for this mess every day. Le
Login to Me Too

eddyproduccion
Contributor
Contributor

Estas personas me estafaron con unas compra, gaste casi 60 dolares ..

Login to Me Too

joannegadallah1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I feel I have got scanned too lucky I used PayPal
Login to Me Too

mluft
Contributor
Contributor

@joannegadallah1  seems like paypal didnt help in this cases.

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

Yes.  Paypal is assisting the Seller by dragging the estimated resolution time in order to buy more time for the Seller to ship the product.  It happens to me.  I received a notice from the Seller that the product was shipped on July 27, 2020 with a tracking number.  However, there was no shipping record was found.  I filed a dispute with Paypal on August 8.  Paypal set the estimated resolution date on August 15, 2020.  Suddenly, Paypal changed the estimated resolution date from August 15 to August 18 and shifted it again from August 18 to August 21.  Based on the change of estimated resolution dates, I can tell that Paypal is dragging the time to wait for the Seller to make an actual shipment.  Once the Seller made the shipment with the receipt, Paypal will no longer hold the Seller accountable.  Then my dispute case will be closed.  I learn from this discussion thread that the Seller tends to ship a wrong product.  I may need to file another dispute if I receive the product.  I had contacted Paypal through its Message Center on August 15 and August 18 with no follow up.  Very disappointed.  I am going to file a chargeback from my credit card because I made them aware of this fraud.  Don't wait.  Any suspicious activity that you feel, you should take action right-a-way.  

Login to Me Too

jimmyk20
Contributor
Contributor

I just did a chargeback. It's PayPal's problem now. I'll be shutting down my paypal account now, not worth it. 

Login to Me Too

mluft
Contributor
Contributor

@jimmyk20  i will do the same if paypal didnt help and will reject all trys from paypal to get the money from me over debt collection agencies if they try it.

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jimmy, I contacted my credit card company and they suggested me to wait for 15 days after the Seller's shipment as per their policy.  I will contact my credit card company on August 23.  The Paypal estimated resolution date was set on August 21, 2020.  I am still not receiving the product yet.  If Paypal cannot resolve the issue to my satisfaction (i.e. full refund), I will pursue the chargeback from my credit card company and close off my Paypal account.  

Login to Me Too

mluft
Contributor
Contributor

@Alan_WTF  go for it! will do the same if paypal protect scammers

Login to Me Too

Melanie1126
Contributor
Contributor

I can tell you that Paypal reimbursed my money immediately when I filed a dispute after I received the item.  I ordered on July 2nd and received on Aug. 11. I posted here b/c they sent me a cheap jump rope instead of the item I'd purchased. I filed the dispute and the next morning received a message  from Paypal that they were processing a refund.  I knew that I had ordered another item from this company, a remote control car for a Christmas gift so I felt like this purchase would end the same... and it did. Today I received a package with the tracking number for my remote control car, opened it up. The same cheap jump rope.  Now, I've filed another dispute.  Not that it will do any good, but I've also filed a complaint against this company with econsumer.gov  This company is stealing from thousands of people.  They go by multiple names and change their website.  the eleenonline trade website is now down. I hope something is done. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.