cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eleenonlinetrade

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: eleenonlinetrade

@jimmyk20  i will do the same if paypal didnt help and will reject all trys from paypal to get the money from me over debt collection agencies if they try it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Jimmy, I contacted my credit card company and they suggested me to wait for 15 days after the Seller's shipment as per their policy.  I will contact my credit card company on August 23.  The Paypal estimated resolution date was set on August 21, 2020.  I am still not receiving the product yet.  If Paypal cannot resolve the issue to my satisfaction (i.e. full refund), I will pursue the chargeback from my credit card company and close off my Paypal account.  

Highlighted
Contributor

@Alan_WTF  go for it! will do the same if paypal protect scammers

Highlighted
Contributor

I can tell you that Paypal reimbursed my money immediately when I filed a dispute after I received the item.  I ordered on July 2nd and received on Aug. 11. I posted here b/c they sent me a cheap jump rope instead of the item I'd purchased. I filed the dispute and the next morning received a message  from Paypal that they were processing a refund.  I knew that I had ordered another item from this company, a remote control car for a Christmas gift so I felt like this purchase would end the same... and it did. Today I received a package with the tracking number for my remote control car, opened it up. The same cheap jump rope.  Now, I've filed another dispute.  Not that it will do any good, but I've also filed a complaint against this company with econsumer.gov  This company is stealing from thousands of people.  They go by multiple names and change their website.  the eleenonline trade website is now down. I hope something is done. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I am the resolution process with PayPal they don't seem very helpful so far in getting offered a part refund of £6 when my order was £35 not including p & p I have been given 4 diffrent tracking numbers so far
Highlighted

Having had to wait for about 2 months for the item I ordered…(having contacted the seller due to the fact that my order was delaying, all they did was ask me to “chase’ the order with customs here…) and paypal closed my dispute due to the fact I had not taken the necessary actions…!!! Had contacted both seller and Paypal!!!

A little box it FINALLY arrived this morning….

You can imagine my frustration seeing a cheap metal flask they called “WINE POT” when my order was a “3-in-1 75L MTB Bike Rear Seat Multifunction Trunk Bag”!!!

I filled a complaint today with paypal requesting refund and stating that I wish NO FURTHER contact with this seller, but seeing comments from all in this community I fear this will not end easily.

Since it has been this long and money transaction taken place, how can I go about it via my bank??

Kindly assist.

Highlighted
Contributor

Really I hope paypal do something
Highlighted
New Community Member

I too have not received item. Company name seems to have changed twice and tracking is unknown
Highlighted
Contributor

I bought from this company through Facebook They are a scum company take your money and do not deliver.

Asked Paypal to intervene

Face book is a joke they are not interested either. You would think they would want to help remove these companies. 'Rip off Briton'

Highlighted
Contributor

ZRHMF.site anyone? 

Dead site, used eleenonlinetrade as the Paypal user.