Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eleenonlinetrade

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: eleenonlinetrade

Hi, 

Did you order the Mini Drone from this website (i.e. http://www.lxhf.site)?  

Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: eleenonlinetrade - Another new fraudulent website

This Gmail address is associated with a new website (i.e. https://www.lepd.site/).  When you make payment with this Gmail, stop proceed further.  This is not a credible Seller.  I am still waiting for the review by Paypal.  Hopefully, I can get my full refund.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes and I have yet to receive anything

Highlighted

Me too!!!
Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered 2 drones and was sent a shipping rope

Highlighted
Contributor

i ordered a drone from them never got a tracking number

Highlighted
Contributor

You have been scammed just like i have  same product they will offer you 30% refund in the end i told i have now excepted 50% refund just to be done with it said i would have refund within 3 days tomorrow is last day if not in account & will report for fraud.

cheers Mick

Highlighted
Contributor

Don't give in. 

I'm tracing all their activity online. Keep feeding me new sites that you come accross. Got a nice portfolio to send to Paypal and Tik Tok.  It's lockdown, i have time.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Jimmy i think that there is so many being scammed. Pay Pal  don't do enough & can't keep up i have learnt by being caught out two times now & i will never ever buy from any site that is advertising on Face Book as these seem by all reports are the ones that catch people out & then very hard to get your money back or it cost you for postage then they still in front. Pay Pal should be on to these Via complaints & block send money to them i think.

Highlighted
Contributor

LRTO.site is another scam site that uses eleenonlinetrade