cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eleenonlinetrade

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: eleenonlinetrade

I have also been victim of Chinese "Bait & Switch". PayPal obviously does not care about us. They know who these companies are because of our complaints BUT choose to do nothing about the issue. JUST DENY OUR CLAIMS FOR PHONY REASONS. THIS IS A STUPID REASON I RECEIVED BACK AFTER I REPORTED TAKING DELIVERY OF AN ARTICLE I COULD NOT USE.  This answer took them 2 months.

"This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described."

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm lucky got a full refund but by payal. I had purchased a lamp but they sent me a toy wooden manequin that was the size of a pen
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered 2 lamps and I got a rag. Put in a request for my money through PayPal yesterday
Highlighted
Contributor

I am in the process of email with them they offered 30% refund & i have said No to that & have asked for 70% to cut my loss & told them if not will report to Paypal for Fraud.& hopefully Paypay can get my dollars back.

Highlighted
Contributor

I had the same problem . I contacted the seller after I reported them and said it was taking long because it was coming from China . I ordered Purchase details Cocktailshaker BS-75S Part No. B75-13-BK-34 750ML Gun black Boston Cocktail Shaker Set High quality and widely used in bars I received a Liquor Flask Bottle ... DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. ITS A SCAM =/
Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered a mini drone from them around 3 weeks ago. Emailed and they said it was sent out. Tracking don’t work
Highlighted
Contributor

You will get a little plastic toy no drone thats what i got.

Highlighted
Contributor

I also purchased a mini RC Drone from this Seller through Paypal, and I have not received the product yet.  I filed a dispute case to Paypal and communicated with the Seller.  The Seller said the product was shipped and provided a link for tracking the shipment.  I checked it with the result of no record found.  I requested for a full refund since I did not receive the product.  I am waiting for the Seller's response.  If the Seller refuses the full refund, I will escalate the matter to Paypal. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I escalated the dispute to Paypal and I am waiting for the result.

Highlighted
Contributor

<edited>Purchased a mini drone from this site as well and I never received anything . 

Transaction details Print Payment sent  to eleenonlinetradeJuly 27, 2020 at 9:14:03 PM CDTTransaction ID: 72P11892GN828512XPayment Status:   COMPLETED Payment Type:   Mobile Payment   Gross amount -$31.23 USD   Shipping address<edited> Confirmed  Order details Quantity Price Subtotal  Mini RC Drone 4K HD Camera Professional 1$24.99 USD$24.99 USD Purchase Total$24.99 USDYour PaymentPurchase Total-$24.99 USDSales Tax$0.00 USDShipping Amount-$9.99 USDHandling Amount$0.00 USDInsurance Amount$0.00 USD Discount$3.75 USD(TransactionDiscount) Gross Amount-$31.23 USDPayPal Fee$0.00 USD  Net Amount-$31.23 USD Invoice ID

3cad34cb-a585-48c6-897e-7d0f129c75a0

Contact info <edited>The receiver of this payment is   Non-US - <edited>Funding detailsFunding Type: Promotional ReturnFunding Source: -$31.23 USD - PayPal Account