cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eleenonlinetrade

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: eleenonlinetrade

I don't understand why they were still allowing this seller to do business when there were already complaints about them. I wonder if they're still there... it makes me so mad.

Highlighted
Contributor

They are a total SCAM.i ordered a lamp and after 2.5 months I finally recieved something however it was not the lamp I ordered but instead a scarf. They offered me a whopping 40% refund NOT.i honestly think they just send what ever in order to create a tracking number. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMOANY. ITS A COMPLETE SCAM. Oh and good luck finding them online after your purchase
Highlighted
Contributor

I know, right? I can't even find them online anymore...

Highlighted
Contributor

Fail to understand how pp is still allowing them to do business on here.
Highlighted
Contributor

I cut my losses at the end and put it down to an experience, I will not be buying anything from china again that's for sure. Good luck to all of you.

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes is scam!! I just received today a flask bottle instead a portable nail machine... The advertising was on tiktok ,I'll reported too. I'm soo dissapointed why PayPal still working with the scam company?? I just made my complaint and asking for full refund!!! I can read so many cases in this PayPal community unbelievable!!
Highlighted

Has anyone been refunded for this at all? In early august I purchased 5 lamps worth $108usd of them and they have since closed down their website and email.
Highlighted
Contributor

I got so tired of fighting with them. I accepted a55% refund and it was sent next day. This company it seems it notorious for thier issues. I still stand behind my belief that they just send out whatever to provide a tracking number. They claimed to me that they are a small company and cant afford to take back an item. Its bull crap but they will ask you to keep the product or pay for the return shipping. I'm just done with the hassle so I took the refund of 55% but I think you can probably get a full refund just threaten them a lot. I did lol
Highlighted
Contributor

It’s all so well thought out. The package I received (of course incorrect item) didn’t even come from China - so even the tracking details were bogus. Shocked and saddened Paypal arent protecting their customers a bit better - they take the information the company provide them as gospel and reinforce them rather than being on our - the conned ones - side. I email them daily and still get stock replies ignoring my email. If anyone else needs it because they closed the domain and email addresses - the email Associated with their PayPal account is: eleenservice at gmail.com I’ve even taken to emailing them in Chinese.
Highlighted
Contributor

Nope, Paypal dragging their heels even though the evidence to them being a scam is overwhelming.