eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

Clumsymoocow
Contributor
Contributor
Keep fighting your case with paypal took me two months but I've finally got a full refund and paypal are paying for the return wrong item so no cost to me just a very long battle so don't give up there is hope. I'm not stopping here as this company needs to be closed down.they can't keep doing it to people
Login to Me Too

Willyde
New Community Member

i opened my claim august 27th. been a very slow battle of them asking for more or the same details i already have given. the website they used at the time stopped existing shortly after i opened my claim of which then a hand towel showed up in the mail when it was supposed to be a standing rgb wall light. 

Login to Me Too

futuremelon
Contributor
Contributor

My case closed today in my favor and I received a full refund. Took a while but I am glad things worked out. Will be more careful going forward. 

Good luck people!

Login to Me Too

Mando_Leota
New Community Member
I never got my order, opened a case with PayPal and PayPal finally replied, DENIED my case because they claim tracking shows it was delivered. It was not and even have a screenshot showing the last status says “shipped”, not “delivered” as PayPal claims.
Login to Me Too

Kirbykirby
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a lamp and got a small pack of toothbrushes instead. And PayPal seems to be siding with the seller by default. Even after showing Paypal this forum where other people clearly have been scammed by this seller, PayPal wants me to pay loads of money to ship back the item to China. What a joke!! PayPayl customer service has become so bad over the last few years! I am done dealing with this company. They do not care about the buyers. 

Login to Me Too

chumbawamba1
Contributor
Contributor

Today I made the return of non ordered **bleep** to this scammer company. I made the claim to refund shipping cost. Now awaiting for PayPal respond.

20201008_112728.jpg

Login to Me Too

Gwion_davies100
Contributor
Contributor
Happened to me too. Did a PayPal claim but PayPal made me return the product before I could get my refund so I’m not waiting for a refund after posting it back today. I ordered a desk lamp and received a tinny wooden mannequin
Login to Me Too

bdluk
Contributor
Contributor
Love the way PayPal have dragged their feet for weeks “reviewing” my dispute, then give like a a few days to respond after asking to describe why the item differs from what was ordered.... despite me having already done that in the original dispute. Absolutely fuming but glad I kept the packaging and two mini wooden stickmen! Been quite blunt and told them that if they don’t offer a refund or insist on me posting the items back at my cost, I’ll then do a chargeback. Beyond a joke!!
Login to Me Too

tefields
Contributor
Contributor

While I agree we need to continue to hound the company, this is something that should also go to your state Attorney General for consumer protection as this is clearly not protecting the consumer they are actively not helping customers who have been defrauded. There have been over 187 replies to this thread along regarding this vendor.

Login to Me Too

Montel09
New Community Member
This is ridiculos what is the point of using paypal if its suppose to protect us from scammers they allow It to happened because they atill get paid if paypal keep Allowing this to happen another provider will over take them and do the job we use this service for once the point if we lose money they should block payments to known scammers this way we dont become victims
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.