eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

missguidedone
Contributor
Contributor

DITTO from me.  I jumped thru all the hoops for months.  Took all the same steps.  Finally received refund from Paypal.  It's getting so most of the China sites cannot be trusted, buyer beware.

Login to Me Too

tefields
Contributor
Contributor

I had PayPal just close my request as an item was mailed and tracked, now I am waiting on hold for over an hour to try and reopen this resolution as it clearly is a fraud. PayPal doesn't seem like it wants to protect us but the businesses that pay them. Ironically I am also a business owner who used them, but that is changing.

Login to Me Too

alixtheangel

yes i feel paypal should remove them , i bought a cat littler from them they sent me a tshirt that says mama loves you , they fake ,  and took my money , im opening a case against them right now .  

Login to Me Too

FrodeJohan
Contributor
Contributor
You got lucky. I ordered 2 things. Didnt Get any of them. And PayPal rejected my refund.
Login to Me Too

Scottm1984
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, an update for you all

Several weeks of going back and forth with PayPal and they sided with the seller, saying it was my responsibility to send the "incorrect item" back to China. 

I had guessed this was going to happen, so I had been emailing the email address <removed>, with some quite frank instructions for them to give my money back. The bartering began at 40%, so I countered with 100%, they countered with 70% to which I said I was "coming for them" if they did not refund me at least 90%.

They made me close the complaint, which I did after paypal *bleeped* me anyway. So I did that this morning and I got my 90% refunded back to my PayPal account. 

I will now be closing my account with Paypal after almost 20 years of loyal custom. They can go take a running jump off a bridge if I will put another penny through their **bleep** system. 

Good luck to you all! 

**bleep** you PayPal! 

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

@Scottm1984 I agree with you.  I filed a dispute with the Credit Card company and received a temporary full refund.  I also filed a police report for fraud and the police accepted my fraud complaint.  I will close off my Paypal account after the Credit Card dispute is completed.    

Login to Me Too

Chiepwarp
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I got scammed also, I went to dispute, but PayPal wants me to return the "Stick figure" in order to receive the Full Refund, they're completely ignoring my texts about the scammer and my problem which is ridiculous, that I don't even know what to do...
Login to Me Too

chumbawamba1
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem right now. I need to ship received piece of **bleep** to this eleenonlinetrade, for my money return. Probably PayPal is the owner of this china's fraud stores.

Login to Me Too

I also got scammed. Thinking PayPal did their due diligence. Tried to order some lamps off a website for 50USD and some toothbrushes were delivered a month later. Claimed through PayPal and they are trying my patience.. most recent reply was to send the product back to the seller and when they receive the product, I will receive my refund. How does PayPal still deal with them?... Sending another email to PayPal now..
Login to Me Too

chumbawamba1
Contributor
Contributor

If the PayPal roofing these notorious scammers, then he himself is in the share of the profits from these scammers. There are so many claims to this store, but they still trade.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.