eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

makifuruta
Contributor
Contributor

NEVER NEVER EVER buy anything from these guys. In fact, NEVER trust any ads on Instagram or Facebook because these third party sellers are mostly scammers in China. They'll ship something that's completely different from described and will take your money and never refund you even if it says 100% guaranteed. Nothing is guaranteed. Instagram and Facebook should not post any ads from these scammers before doing due diligence. So many people have been scammed and taken advantage of. Be careful.

Login to Me Too

cricket2020
Contributor
Contributor

Why is Paypal still allowing this to happen? This fraud has been mentioned in the Paypal Forum for months and the company is still trading and using Paypal to collect fraudulent payments.   

Login to Me Too

makifuruta
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand why they were still allowing this seller to do business when there were already complaints about them. I wonder if they're still there... it makes me so mad.

Login to Me Too

chumbawamba1
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal fault. they taking fees and need to be responsible of 100% for the money transferred to the approved fraud's account.

Login to Me Too

Robby67
Contributor
Contributor
They are a total SCAM.i ordered a lamp and after 2.5 months I finally recieved something however it was not the lamp I ordered but instead a scarf. They offered me a whopping 40% refund NOT.i honestly think they just send what ever in order to create a tracking number. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMOANY. ITS A COMPLETE SCAM. Oh and good luck finding them online after your purchase
Login to Me Too

makifuruta
Contributor
Contributor

I know, right? I can't even find them online anymore...

Login to Me Too

Robby67
Contributor
Contributor
Fail to understand how pp is still allowing them to do business on here.
Login to Me Too

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

I cut my losses at the end and put it down to an experience, I will not be buying anything from china again that's for sure. Good luck to all of you.

Login to Me Too

chumbawamba1
Contributor
Contributor

Probably i will never use the PayPal for paying. what crazy rudeness from PayPal, to ask me to ask the community how to return my money that PayPal **bleep** off. they open accounts for fraudsters while oath guaranteeing the client 100% security.

Login to Me Too

tonypto
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same I cut my losses and will never trust my money with paypal again

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.