eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

Nvt28
Contributor
Contributor

I threatened them multiple times for a full refund or I would report them and they still kept offering me bogus refunds. First time was a 45% refund. Then I pushed back and said no. I wanted a full refund and this is unacceptable. Then they said they’d refund me 55% of my total. I didn’t accept that and they came back with 65%.   I just tried emailing them again and the email bounced back. PayPal has to do something about this! I tried contacting their support and they told me since the claim was closed, they can’t reopen it. Meanwhile I didn’t receive this garbage package they sent gum after the claim had closed. How is that fair!?

Login to Me Too

ferrit44
Contributor
Contributor

Nope, Paypal dragging their heels even though the evidence to them being a scam is overwhelming. 

Login to Me Too

Naenae67
Contributor
Contributor
I will be done with PayPal and buying from Facebook or any social media companies.Its sad that they make things look so appealing we fall for their traps even with giving back a percentage of our money they come out winners we lose all way around.
Login to Me Too

Wardcox
They took my money and claimed to have sent my order i never received it and was denied compensation or my product AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST 😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

Nvt28
Contributor
Contributor

Wow! I ordered 2 of those floor lamps from them no they sent me a tiny wooden figurine worth maybe 50 cents and refused to give me a full refund unless I returned this stupid thing. I just tried emailing this scammer again and the email bounced back. This is complete BS! PayPal refused to help me since they closed the case before I even received thus BS item over 2 months after I ordered the lamps. Definitely the last time I order anything from China let alone use PayPal! 

Login to Me Too

Htbald1
I purchased two lamps in August of 2020 and received two purple pieces of fabric, got the run around for a bit then got the b.s response to refund me 55%. I've decided to file a complaint with the international better business bureau, not necessarily for the refund which would be nice, but there's clearly a principle issue now that I'm seeing more people have been **bleep** by this company. It's truly disappointing that PayPal isn't better responding to what seems to be multiple complaints on a company and tracking what this company does in the future since they're the ones who could likely have that capability.
Login to Me Too

Kjm19
Contributor
Contributor
Haha this seller is such a scam. It's hilarious. Ordered a jellyfish lamp and another led light. Sent me a towel for the lamp lmao. Second one hasnt arrived yet so I'm curious what it will be haha. Went straight to paypal dispute and got my money back for both orders. Now I see this 14 page thread of others going through the same thing. Unreal. Hope they burn. And I hope all pf you get you're money back. Dont ever bother with resolution with these actual people, always go straight to PayPal. They dont deserve anything less for these blatant scams.
Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

How long it takes you to get a refund from Paypal?  Did you get a full or partial refund?  Did you need to report a fraud incident to IC3 or local police?  

In my case, Paypal made it very difficult to get a refund.  In fact, I did not get a refund from Paypal.  I had to escalate up to the Credit Card company.  It took almost 2 months to get to this point.  The Credit Card company is reviewing my case now and I was issued a temporary full refund.  

Login to Me Too

Robby67
Contributor
Contributor
I got a 55% refund. I got so tired of that company and pp. The scammers dragged thier heels sending stock email replies to pp and they accepted it and than closed my claims saying it was after 30 day and I didn't escalate it. REALLY? it should have been pp to do it. After all its called customer care . I still believe this company just sends whatever to generate a tracking number. I deal with shipping online products everyday and its usually a tracking number has yo be generated within 24hrs to avoid a customer issue. So yeah that's what they fo it's a tracking number not the actual product just price something's been shipped. PayPal disappointed me on the lack of concern for who they continue to deal with. Company should be BANNED from selling on any paypal related sight
Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

@Robby67 

Thanks for your fast response.

After this unpleasant experience with Paypal, I learn that Paypal is not a credible source to protect the customer.  I will close my Paypal account and use the Credit Card.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.