eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

chumbawamba1
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal fault. they taking fees and need to be responsible of 100% for the money transferred to the approved fraud's account. claim cashback

Login to Me Too

makifuruta
Contributor
Contributor

Did you even get your money  back at all? Paypal just denied my dispute because I never sent back the stupid (wrong) item to China. I mean... should I even be spending more money to ship back to that country where they're most likely going to claim they never received it? 

Login to Me Too

Vanetoneill
Contributor
Contributor
Yes is scam!! I just received today a flask bottle instead a portable nail machine... The advertising was on tiktok ,I'll reported too. I'm soo dissapointed why PayPal still working with the scam company?? I just made my complaint and asking for full refund!!! I can read so many cases in this PayPal community unbelievable!!
Login to Me Too

tonypto
Contributor
Contributor

this happened to me in August I am so surprised at paypal is working with scammers I will never trust paypal again

Login to Me Too

hwallen

I am so upset that I am only now seeing these posts. I too was scammed by this company. I disputed the transaction with PayPal because the tracking number provided didn't work. Paypal "resolved" the case in favor of the company because they provided a "valid" tracking number. That number did not work for any of the major carriers in the US only a weird "All Tracker" website. The item was never received. Paypal has closed the file and given this company, who I now know they are quite familiar with. I am very disappointed with Paypal. The Eleenonline email address no longer works, the website I originally used for the purchase no longer works. I am more disappointed with Paypal because I thought they were my protection. Now I know 

Login to Me Too

joannegadallah1
Contributor
Contributor
Yep Paypal have closed my case, they have decided in favour of Elontrade . I have not received a refund and all I got was a flask too . Sad PayPal . Lacking in integrity in dealing with blatant fraud .
Login to Me Too

makifuruta
Contributor
Contributor

same... 

Login to Me Too

Chad355
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone been refunded for this at all? In early august I purchased 5 lamps worth $108usd of them and they have since closed down their website and email.
Login to Me Too

Robby67
Contributor
Contributor
I got so tired of fighting with them. I accepted a55% refund and it was sent next day. This company it seems it notorious for thier issues. I still stand behind my belief that they just send out whatever to provide a tracking number. They claimed to me that they are a small company and cant afford to take back an item. Its bull crap but they will ask you to keep the product or pay for the return shipping. I'm just done with the hassle so I took the refund of 55% but I think you can probably get a full refund just threaten them a lot. I did lol
Login to Me Too

WB2020
Contributor
Contributor
It’s all so well thought out. The package I received (of course incorrect item) didn’t even come from China - so even the tracking details were bogus. Shocked and saddened Paypal arent protecting their customers a bit better - they take the information the company provide them as gospel and reinforce them rather than being on our - the conned ones - side. I email them daily and still get stock replies ignoring my email. If anyone else needs it because they closed the domain and email addresses - the email Associated with their PayPal account is: eleenservice at gmail.com I’ve even taken to emailing them in Chinese.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.