eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

joannegadallah1
Contributor
Contributor
I got a flask too . I paid $83 my goodness fraudsters
Login to Me Too

NickyV9

ahhhh .... I  think we have received the same flask they call "WINE POT".....!!

my order was ofcourse for a “3-in-1 75L MTB Bike Rear Seat Multifunction Trunk Bag” ......

Login to Me Too

ByHeathet
Contributor
Contributor
gbtq.site is another one linked to eleenonlinetrade. They took my money and now seem to have disappeared from the earth!
Login to Me Too

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

we have all been done up like a kipper PayPal are not interested, my advice is do not buy anything from China or anything that's looks too good to be true.

Login to Me Too

TGriff
I’m awaiting a supposed shipment from twaupw.xyz for a cat exercise wheel but I suspect it is not coming as there is no updated tracking info for days now even though there is a tracking number on the email. I expect after reading all these reviews that I have been scammed. I also thought it was legit going through PayPal. Lesson learned... I have given the company 48 hours to rectify the situation, either ensure the correct item is being sent to me with a valid shipping number, or I will be reporting them and better get :hundred_points: of my money back.
Login to Me Too

Clumsymoocow
Contributor
Contributor
I'm really worried now as I've order something and I can not trace the tracking Id and all links to the Web site have vanished I've just googled zeaqikstore and the only thing it's brought you is all your comments on here I sent them an email whic PayPal supplyed which is how I got that name as they was selling on a Web site called blmv.site
Login to Me Too

jimmyk20
Contributor
Contributor

Don't wait, set up a dispute straight away. This means the money shouldn't go through to them until it's resolved. I'm going to fully go with the process via paypal but them my last resort will be  a chargeback via my creditcard company. When this happens, Paypal charge the seller. So if enough of us do it, this scam will cost them some money. 

Login to Me Too

Clumsymoocow
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you I will start this now
Login to Me Too

futuremelon
Contributor
Contributor

Here's another website by the same seller: <removed>

I found the deep discounts already odd but wasn't able to find much on the seller. Nothing has been sent out yet, I have opened a dispute with PayPal 

Login to Me Too

Shortsleeves
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed. I used PayPal credit. So my fight will be with them and the bank owners
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.