eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

Pdashes1
Contributor
Contributor
That’s freakin’ nuts! I elected to escalate the claim even when I saw it was shipped and I’m glad I did, so I can possibly get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

Did you get your money back from Payapal? 

I have not received any feedback or updates from Paypal.  Paypal kept extending the resolution date without any notice.  Paypal had extended the resolution for almost a month since I filed the complaint.  I sent two messages to Paypal Message Center with no response.  I have not received any product from this seller.  I wonder how hard it is to figure this fraud out.  I also ordered a mini drone from AliExpress after I encountered this fraud and I received it two weeks ago.  Very disappointed by Paypal's inaction as the purchase amount was only USD $30.98.  I cannot imagine if the amount is over USD $1,000.00.  Can Paypal be trusted based on this incident?  Paypal's inaction led me to believe that NO.   

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE - REQUEST FOR FULL REFUND

I just received the parcel this morning.  I did not open it because the shipping label showed that it was baby clothes.  When I touched the parcel, it was soft and it did not feel like a Mini Drone.  I took four pictures and uploaded them through the Message function in Paypal.  Paypal just simply changed the status from "Item not receive" to "Item is not as Describe" to conduct further investigation.  The Seller must fully aware of what product to be shipped when I made the purchase.  I even filed a dispute before the Seller shipped out the product.  It implied that the Seller had an intention to defraud me by shipping the wrong product and using the return shipping cost tactics (A big loophole for the fraudster by using the return shipping cost).  This is not hard to understand and figure it out.  A human mistake may happen, but not too often.  Since there are so many discussions about this Seller, Paypal failed to rectify this issue and took timely action to stop this fraud scam.  

Luckily, I took some screenshots or pictures of the product that I purchased.  I also kept all relevant emails/documents.  I took several pictures of the parcel including the shipping labels.  This information will be strong evidence to prove my case. 

Hope I will get my FULL REFUND very soon.     

Login to Me Too

Poco1
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same. Mine was a tripod and the shipped order showed clothing. I did receive a tripod, a much cheaper version than I ordered. I sent PayPal pictures and all documentation. It was 2 months before I was denied. I tried to reopen but was told by many that they wouldn't reopen once denied. Then I was told as long as it is something like what I ordered, PayPal takes that as a good delivery, no matter the quality or price difference. I think that really is their policy. Then I was told that the seller got an acceptance from me and PayPal takes their word. They then suggested I report it to my credit card company or the police.

Login to Me Too

Velma1000
Contributor
Contributor
Sounds similiar to me I took pictures of item plus shipping label I also messaged paypal about this company and asked why they allow this company fraud people. I was offered a 30 percent refund by the company but refused it and escalted the dispute. Paypal closed in my favor right away at no cost to the seller so I got my money back from PayPal. (I had also sent several messages to paypal about this company scamming me and other people. Try that, maybe if paypal has to cover the refunds for this company they will get their heads out of their ads and do something about them
Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

FYI.  I have been waiting for Paypal's investigation patiently.  Paypal failed to take timely action to rectify the situation and remediate the broken trust.  I was advised to report this fraud incident to IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) and local police.  I filed a fraud complaint to both IC3 and local police and obtained the report with the official letterhead last night (Sep 15, 2020).  I received an email from Paypal this morning (Sep 16, 2020) that Paypal could not conduct further review because I had filed a dispute with my Credit Card company (i.e. Request for a chargeback).  Paypal stated that I had to conduct my own Credit Card company for more details.  Fortunately, my Credit Card company will issue a temporary credit back to me.  If they completed their investigation and the result is in my favor, no action is necessary.  If the result is not in my favor, the Credit card company will ask the refund back. 

For those who are being defrauded by this Seller, you may consider taking actions immediately on both credit card company and Paypal.  Don't simply rely on Paypal.  TAKE ACTION TO PROTECT YOUR OWN INTEREST.       

Login to Me Too

Bassmaster12
Contributor
Contributor

Same here; I ordered a mini drone from this company for around $40. After 5 weeks, I received a $2 piece of clothing for a newborn baby. I sent a picture of it to the sender and demanded a refund. Their response was, "We will give you full refund or we can reship it to you, but please help us to return the goods which is the evidence of mistake on request of shipper. Please offer us the tracking number of returning goods and picture of the delivery receipt and package after you return the package. We will arrange it based on your request after we received it".
It is a cumbersome and exhausting process as you can see it is international trade. We beg your forgiveness for this case, since we also lost a lot for this terrible case. With that said, they want me to pay to return the wrong package (which IMO, was sent intentionally) and then wait 4-5 weeks for them to receive it, and another 4-5 weeks for me to receive the correct item. They must think I'm an idiot. I responded and told them to send me a shipping label and I'll return it. (knowing they wouldn't do that) There's another odd thing I noticed; The return address on the package was an address in the United States, NOT China.

Login to Me Too

BenLiah
Contributor
Contributor
I had placed 3 separate orders. At start of August. Still no deliveries, still in traceable tracking numbers. Now invalid email address. I have opened a dispute on here with them. With the loads of automated responses. And now being offered 40% and 2 20% refunds to cover their cost of shipping! Is ridiculous. I have escalated this to a dispute with them. So hopefully PayPal as settle this and get me a full refund. I am patiently waiting.
Login to Me Too

tigerlilly526
New Community Member

I have had the same problem.  When I first contacted them to get a valid tracking number they claimed they could not find me or my order in their system.  Once I opened a dispute with PayPay they miraculously found me and sent a tracking number but 3 weeks later the tracking number still is not valid.  I again asked them to validate my order and tracking number and never received a response.  Do not order from these people!!!

Login to Me Too

Shortsleeves
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered something from them. I felt like I was being scammed because I was able to contact them then all of a sudden the site and email address bounced back and an error. 60 days later I got what I had been tracking, I ordered 2 led lights with remotes and they sent me a RAG!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.