eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

Bertazzoli
Contributor
Contributor

You should now send to them a box of tooth pick 😂

Jokes aside, I also had the same problem. And I escalated it to Paypal already, makes no sense to keep going with the conversations with them. They are just playing.

Login to Me Too

bdluk
Contributor
Contributor
Just had exactly the same, wondered where my items where, filed a claim with PayPal for non receipt (after months) - and lo and behold the items turned up that very same day. They’re using a cross shipping firm who are: ECX UK Abbeygate House, Challenge Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW151AX These lot basically forward on the packages via Royal Mail Tracked 48 (No signature) sticking that label on top of the FEIA (China Post) label. Thought the lamps I’d ordered didn’t look too bad, and weren’t suspiciously cheap at all... Ooops. Their response to PP so far has simply been a case of them providing the FEIA tracking number. Very light lamps at 200g as shown on the RM shipping label (think you’d struggle at 200g to be honest for a tiny wooden manikin ) Luckily have screenshots of the lamps in question from email that I’ve provided should PayPal be awkward. Scamming gits and I can’t believe how long PayPal have let this go on for to be honest! Surely they’ve noticed a ridiculous claim level?
Login to Me Too

Noahrockstah
Contributor
Contributor

i bought 2 LED Wall Lamps about 1 1/2 months ago the tracking took forever and the day i received a package with said Tracking number Suprise suprise i haven´t been sent my 2 lamps but a small wooden manequin the kind with joints like cloth designer or artists use. i will be reporting them, file a complaint by paypal and if i don´t get my money back i will take legal actions.

so for anyone else considering ordering something from eleenonlinetrade or Nowt(the website over which my order got placed), just don´t

Login to Me Too

DogmaV
New Community Member

Just had the exact thing above happen to me. Ordered a floor lamp and receive a toy pose able mannequin instead. Waited a month and a half for **bleep** and now the site is taken down. 

Login to Me Too

Alfieskr
Contributor
Contributor
Yes same problem Ordered two cat frames no sight of them. Thought was to good to be true.
Login to Me Too

Poorme2020
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, lets all do this. Everytime you see a dodgy advert on FB, do a search for the same item to proof it is a scam. They usually rip off some legitimate website.  Then click on the top right corner of the FB ad and inform FB that this is a fraud.  If enough of us are doing this all the time, it will cause these scammers trouble to be blacklisted by FB algorithm.

Login to Me Too

ByHeathet
Contributor
Contributor
Great idea to search for the same product and then report to Facebook although they are not really know to do anything! I have since found the exact photo and description of the art box on Amazon do they obviously stole from there.
Login to Me Too

Jm0330
Contributor
Contributor
I feel I have been scamed. I ordered long handle spray umbrella. Tracking said had been delivered but it hasn't. When I try to reach the company my email comes back undeliverable. Needs to be a way to shut down these scamers.
Login to Me Too

enzofast
Contributor
Contributor

Truffa 

Login to Me Too

futuremelon
Contributor
Contributor

My case got a lot stranger: I mentioned in my last post that they sent something against my will. Well that something is now delivered, but not to my address. It's somewhere 'in the area' and according to the tracking number they provided it got delivered, but that's about it. 

I called the post office and they said that it got delivered to the correct address that was written on the parcel and the receiver signed for it so there is nothing they can do. 

So I wanted to contact the seller and guess what? All emails are deactivated and the website shut down. I have no way to send a message to them. 

And without me having physical access to the parcel, I can't go to the post office to tell them that I won't be accepting this and that they should send it back, which is needed for paypal to resolve the dispute. 

So right now the parcel is marked as "delivered" according to the system with the shipping number they gave me without any way for me to clear things up, nor ask for a refund. 

I'll see what paypal says 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.