eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

Scottm1984
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two BBQ's and a suitcase from them in early July

I had communication from them up until a week or so ago stating the product was on its way. Today I had a stainless steel hip flask arrive randomly. 

With me, their tracking details worked but obviously it was for the old bait and switch technique.

Now the website and email address are both closed down.

I have reported this to Paypal to get a chargeback. 

Login to Me Too

Velma1000
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Scott this is the email i have for them <removed> I filed a paypal claim as well and I sent a chat message to paypal about them bait n switching. Think they offered me 30% back on paypal and I escalated the case. Paypal decided in my favor but paypal refunded me not the seller.

Login to Me Too

Tinytash
I ordered mini trampoline, they provide tracking number, took agessssss to arrive. Just received and theyve sent me a cheap skipping rope.
Login to Me Too

Darren010972
Contributor
Contributor

I also have ordered a drone from this company thinking everything was ok as I paid through PayPal. 

instead of a drone turning up, I have received a skipping rope ! 

absolute con artists 

Login to Me Too

futuremelon
Contributor
Contributor

I am still in conversation with paypal support. My claim didn't close in my favor yet and instead got pushed back more and more. 

The seller now actually shipped something that looks like it will arrive in a couple days at my address. I have been advised to not accept anything and let it bounce back, but because of the virus there is a high chance that they won't ring and just drop the parcel off. 

I reached out to Paypal support again. I'll update if there are updates on my case. 

Login to Me Too

MickThomo
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal are dropping the ball on alot of disputes im involved in another & have done everyting that paypal has asked & still no refund nbeen going on over 2 months now & they just keep postponing the result very poor effort Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Joseph1011
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a mini drone from them on the 14th of July and only just received a package only to find that they have sent me a skipping rope
Login to Me Too

Jm0330
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone give me a telephone number for paypal customer service. I can't find one anywhere. Messaging isn't getting the job done. Trying to fine out about a credit that I haven't seen.
Login to Me Too

Jonno73
Contributor
Contributor
yes, I received worthless items significantly different than what I had ordered, I have submitted a claim today. This is happening far to frequently for my liking as its not the first time this has happened to me. Thankfully we are covered,. Still extremely annoying to say the least.
Login to Me Too

BenLiah
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’m in the same boat I have spent over £100 on 3 separate orders. The site that I purchased from doesn’t exist anymore and payment was taken by eleenonlinetrade. The 20 days for delivery are now up and nothing has been delivered. I have emailed eleenonlinetrade and still awaiting a response. Can anyone give me advise on how to start a claim for fraud with PayPal. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.