eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

Clumsymoocow
Contributor
Contributor
I am the resolution process with PayPal they don't seem very helpful so far in getting offered a part refund of £6 when my order was £35 not including p & p I have been given 4 diffrent tracking numbers so far
Login to Me Too

NickyV9

Having had to wait for about 2 months for the item I ordered…(having contacted the seller due to the fact that my order was delaying, all they did was ask me to “chase’ the order with customs here…) and paypal closed my dispute due to the fact I had not taken the necessary actions…!!! Had contacted both seller and Paypal!!!

A little box it FINALLY arrived this morning….

You can imagine my frustration seeing a cheap metal flask they called “WINE POT” when my order was a “3-in-1 75L MTB Bike Rear Seat Multifunction Trunk Bag”!!!

I filled a complaint today with paypal requesting refund and stating that I wish NO FURTHER contact with this seller, but seeing comments from all in this community I fear this will not end easily.

Since it has been this long and money transaction taken place, how can I go about it via my bank??

Kindly assist.

Login to Me Too

joannegadallah1
Contributor
Contributor
Really I hope paypal do something
Login to Me Too

tcau
New Community Member
I too have not received item. Company name seems to have changed twice and tracking is unknown
Login to Me Too

m1chaelbe11
Contributor
Contributor

I bought from this company through Facebook They are a scum company take your money and do not deliver.

Asked Paypal to intervene

Face book is a joke they are not interested either. You would think they would want to help remove these companies. 'Rip off Briton'

Login to Me Too

ferrit44
Contributor
Contributor

ZRHMF.site anyone? 

Dead site, used eleenonlinetrade as the Paypal user.

Login to Me Too

Wilcp
Contributor
Contributor

Mee too

Just report it

Login to Me Too

Clumsymoocow
Contributor
Contributor
Why are PayPal just siting backing and doing nothing surly they see these messages 😮
Login to Me Too

Velma1000
Contributor
Contributor
I wouldn't recommend them I ordered a levitation/magnetic lamp from them... Instead the sent me a toy wooden mannaquin. Immediately filed a claim against them thank God I paid by paypal
Login to Me Too

jimmyk20
Contributor
Contributor

From someone that posted in Spanish:

"Claim it through Paypal. Include screenshots of the order you made (you will have it in your email) and photos of what you have received. Include the photo of the mailing label where the weight (in grams) of what you have received comes from. Just because of the lack of weight and volume, you can easily prove them wrong. Tell them that you only want to communicate with them through the Paypal system so that everything is recorded. They will quickly reply that there has been an error and offer you two options: a) 30% refund and keep what they have sent you; (b) Send you the correct product but indicating that it will take more than a month (which would leave you out of the claim period when they send you another "wrong" product). Do not accept either option and submit it to PayPal requesting a full refund. In the claim it indicates that the seller has a long history of claims for fraud by always sending products infinitely cheaper than what the buyer has paid. That it is a clearly suspected case of scam and therefore you want to get your money back as it has already happened to other buyers. The website where you placed the order is probably no longer working. Include it in the claim. In this link other buyers explain it: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11282773 In my case it worked for me. I expected a package weighing 4 kilos and measuring 40x40x20cm and I received a 150gr plastic bag. I made the initial claim two days after receiving the package, without actually opening the package because as the delivery took so long, I investigated them on the internet and I was already sure that they would also "make a mistake" with my order. A few hours later, the "seller" replied, offering me both options. The next day I raised it to Paypal (turning it into a Claim) and within a few hours Paypal resolved the case in my favor and returned the full amount. I have not yet opened the 150 gr envelope I received (by touch it looks like a jump rope with two handles). It is in the storage room in case the "seller" wants to come for the package (of course postage due). Luck!!!"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.