eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

almightythor
Contributor
Contributor

no they don't I reported fraud to that twitter account on 8/1/2020 and they haven't even replied to my message yet. When I try to report fraud in the USA it just plays a recording that the phone number is not working. When I try to send a secure message I get a reply from a foreign country that doesn't understand my email or request. I don't know why paypal hates the customers in the USA so much that they won't even give us support in our own country to report legal issues to but there are other companies out there. I tried to tell people what is happening and get this!!!:

Paypal is going through and deleting all of my social and community posts within 24 hours!! Can you believe it? They have plenty of staff for censoring free speech and whistleblowers but they have no one that can help with fraud??? 

They have not replied to my fraud case in three days, still hold part of my money, wanted to charge me to deposit the money back into my bank after they stole from me, and they have not yet got one person to call me to get the bank charges refunded. They have plenty of staff for censoring any negative comments they are right on top of it! But when it comes to fraud they all turn their back on the USA victims while the foreign customer support staff is just laughing it up and they won't even call me. It's funny that paypal is investing in censorship while they refuse to even help people that report fraud to them.

Login to Me Too

Melanie1126
Contributor
Contributor
I have just filed a dispute with PayPal. I ordered a mini trampoline and they sent me a jump rope, not worth $3. Their response was a 30% refund and keep my worthless jump rope or I could return it, but I must pay return shipping charges to China. This is complete fraud. Sadly, I ordered a remote control car for my child for Christmas two weeks after the trampoline, so let's see what arrives in place of that. Heading over to tiktok to report now.
Login to Me Too

MickThomo
Contributor
Contributor

For the remote control car you will get get a toy car for sure worth about $4 they offered me 30% but i hit them up for 70% & i settled on 50% & cut my losses Just scammers & pay pal should realise this by now & stop all payments to them via Paypal

cheers Mick

Login to Me Too

mluft
Contributor
Contributor

lobane.site is linked with the gmail from this seller too. its scams too and i opened a conflict and directly escalate it to paypal now.

Login to Me Too

futuremelon
Contributor
Contributor

The seller has told me that my order got canceled and it will take 3 days for the refund to be back on my account. This was 2 days ago. Today I received a shipping confirmation and I can’t open another dispute with paypal 

I have contacted PayPal customer support and will have to see what happens next. Please advise what to do here if anyone has an idea. 

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing.  This is another dirty tactic by the Seller.  The Seller lured you to believe that you would get your refund, in the meantime, the Seller tried to ship you garbage stuff so that the Seller could complete the transaction.  You can file a dispute if you receive the product which is not the same as you ordered.  Any other suggestions?

Login to Me Too

Alf321315
Contributor
Contributor
I have today received 3 T-shirts I ordered 3 months ago. They are at least 2 sizes smaller than their sizing chart. And I was charged an additional £12.18 customs duty by the post office. Although not a scam, I won't be buying from them again.
Login to Me Too

jimmyk20
Contributor
Contributor

Found a new site from the same people  knynm.site from gennionlineservice. Wei Ba. 

Login to Me Too

David_A_B
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same issue, but mine was regarding some LED lights. Noticed the links, email, and site were fraudulent and reported it to PayPal. I am shocked that PayPal has not taken the time to see all these complains and revoke this seller's PayPal account. Given the fact that I am a cyber security professional, I am concern with the way PayPal has handled this vendor and will move my business elsewhere. Cannot believe this vendor has been doing business here for so long.

Login to Me Too

MickThomo
Contributor
Contributor

True David i thought paypal was better than this. from all reports they should not be dealing with these scammers. i excepted a 50% refund just to be done with it all that still hasn't been returned as yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.