eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

JazminCortez82
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem . I contacted the seller after I reported them and said it was taking long because it was coming from China . I ordered Purchase details Cocktailshaker BS-75S Part No. B75-13-BK-34 750ML Gun black Boston Cocktail Shaker Set High quality and widely used in bars I received a Liquor Flask Bottle ... DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. ITS A SCAM =/
Login to Me Too

Joseph1011
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a mini drone from them around 3 weeks ago. Emailed and they said it was sent out. Tracking don’t work
Login to Me Too

MickThomo
Contributor
Contributor

You will get a little plastic toy no drone thats what i got.

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

I also purchased a mini RC Drone from this Seller through Paypal, and I have not received the product yet.  I filed a dispute case to Paypal and communicated with the Seller.  The Seller said the product was shipped and provided a link for tracking the shipment.  I checked it with the result of no record found.  I requested for a full refund since I did not receive the product.  I am waiting for the Seller's response.  If the Seller refuses the full refund, I will escalate the matter to Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

I escalated the dispute to Paypal and I am waiting for the result.

Login to Me Too

pcolaguy
Contributor
Contributor

<edited>Purchased a mini drone from this site as well and I never received anything . 

Transaction details Print Payment sent  to eleenonlinetradeJuly 27, 2020 at 9:14:03 PM CDTTransaction ID: 72P11892GN828512XPayment Status:   COMPLETED Payment Type:   Mobile Payment   Gross amount -$31.23 USD   Shipping address<edited> Confirmed  Order details Quantity Price Subtotal  Mini RC Drone 4K HD Camera Professional 1$24.99 USD$24.99 USD Purchase Total$24.99 USDYour PaymentPurchase Total-$24.99 USDSales Tax$0.00 USDShipping Amount-$9.99 USDHandling Amount$0.00 USDInsurance Amount$0.00 USD Discount$3.75 USD(TransactionDiscount) Gross Amount-$31.23 USDPayPal Fee$0.00 USD  Net Amount-$31.23 USD Invoice ID

3cad34cb-a585-48c6-897e-7d0f129c75a0

Contact info <edited>The receiver of this payment is   Non-US - <edited>Funding detailsFunding Type: Promotional ReturnFunding Source: -$31.23 USD - PayPal Account

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

Did you order the Mini Drone from this website (i.e. http://www.lxhf.site)?  

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

This Gmail address is associated with a new website (i.e. https://www.lepd.site/).  When you make payment with this Gmail, stop proceed further.  This is not a credible Seller.  I am still waiting for the review by Paypal.  Hopefully, I can get my full refund.  

Login to Me Too

pcolaguy
Contributor
Contributor

Yes and I have yet to receive anything

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.