eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

jimmyk20
Contributor
Contributor

Also having issues with zeaqik.store. I saw this post 5 mins after i ordered and asked for a refund straight away. Next day i set up a claim with Paypal and then they attached a delivery tracking ID. So it's obvious they're going to now try and claim it was sent and delivered. Even though the tracking was added 4 days later when they had plenty of time to cancel it. 

They're advertising on Tik Tok with many different items. About to to file a claim with Tik Tok to get them removed. Paypal's resolution produres aren't set up to handle something like this, and their customer service team don't seem to want to be pro-active so you need to get on the phone with them.

Login to Me Too

MickThomo
Contributor
Contributor

I agree the resolution is not as good as i thought it would be & very hard to talk to anyone on the phone theses days.Another site to steer clear of which is linked to this one is loipa.site

cheers Mick

Login to Me Too

Poco1
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been victim of Chinese "Bait & Switch". PayPal obviously does not care about us. They know who these companies are because of our complaints BUT choose to do nothing about the issue. JUST DENY OUR CLAIMS FOR PHONY REASONS. THIS IS A STUPID REASON I RECEIVED BACK AFTER I REPORTED TAKING DELIVERY OF AN ARTICLE I COULD NOT USE.  This answer took them 2 months.

"This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described."

Login to Me Too

Velma1000
Contributor
Contributor
I'm lucky got a full refund but by payal. I had purchased a lamp but they sent me a toy wooden manequin that was the size of a pen
Login to Me Too

Shortsleeves
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 lamps and I got a rag. Put in a request for my money through PayPal yesterday
Login to Me Too

NG2010
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed by this company when I was supposed to receive a lamp. Would you be willing to write a letter to the bank for me and email it over to me? They want to see proof that someone else purchased a lamp and did not receive that which they purchased.
Login to Me Too

StevenInNZ
Contributor
Contributor

Same but paypal still wont't refund me.

Login to Me Too

NG2010
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed by this company when I was supposed to receive a lamp. Would you be willing to write a letter to the bank for me and email it over to me? They want to see proof that someone else purchased a lamp and were scammed.
Login to Me Too

kaseycristen
Contributor
Contributor
They also go by a company name of "yzygiyfue.shop" on Facebook. Not sure about anywhere else.
Login to Me Too

MickThomo
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the process of email with them they offered 30% refund & i have said No to that & have asked for 70% to cut my loss & told them if not will report to Paypal for Fraud.& hopefully Paypay can get my dollars back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.