easiest way to scamming people and get easy money

simo2k18
Contributor
Contributor

hello everyone
i have bought a GPU RX580 165USD from an ebay seller 5 weeks ago and the seller refused to give me the tracking number(that he already had ) i waited 5 weeks and then i didn't receive it, so i have opened a refund request , then he seller sent the tracking number on the request chat so i checked online and it is mentioned that it was delivered the day after i've visited the post office to complain about this , but they told me that the parcel was shipped to the right destination as mentioned on the shipping label to a Pharmacy! with all the full address and phone number ect...(obviously he get it from google map he chose any random address in my city to prove that the item was shipped !) ...so asked the man in the post office to give the name of the pharmacy so he did ,i thought it was just a mistake and he sent the GPU to wrong address, but he didn't he just sent a basic 2.5USD used mouse and that was intentionally, because when i told him what happened, he didn't answer and he uploaded the tracking number to paypal too  . and today eBay closed my request because i opened a case in paypal, so he contacted ebay to close the request and they did immediately and he asked a return on paypal yes a return from Morocco to Serbia ( i bought from US and the mouse shipped from US)....plus that will cost me 70 USD for the return  i have all the proofs of unboxing pictures and videos and i don't know what to do . and i am not a rich or somthing i am just a jobless man wanted to learn some 3D and video editing to find a job...
so if any body want some easy money you just need to ship something cheap to the buyer but you need to change the address to anything else like a pharmacy . and i don't think i will use ebay any more

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.