eBay dispute am I covered?

1987SL_
New Community Member
As a seller on eBay... payment done through PayPal. It was an international postage to Italy... I posted with tracking available.... the item ended up in New Delhi through a mistake.... not mine.... the customer was refunded which debited my PayPal account.... I appealed this with eBay and they closed my case ‘no tracking available case closed ‘ even though there was so this was an error on their side... I then reopened the case .... and same again the case was closed even though I advised there was tracking and gave the tracking number. Then I called them they were blaming Italy and they were saying no tracking and just fobbing me off. This case was appealed on 6th September then it took them that long days after days..... said oh look it’s due to be with the customer today 12th September... the customer ended up with the product and refund and I got nothing. I then called back eBay and said it was their error as they closed my case if they had of refunded me which they should have on the 6th I wouldn’t have lost out.... I then spoke to someone in appeals from eBay he said he would refund me it would be 3-5 working days and still nothing after about 8 working days... I’ve called since they through same story I can’t have a refund where do I stand
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.