eBay are the hackers I need protection from!!

allsorts60
Contributor
Contributor

After 100 calls since 27th Feb; When my eBay account was hacked via a weakness in the #eBay_mobile_app ( confirmed by the eBay sales team). My shop is still in jeopardy 52 days later. I am a top-rated seller, have been selling since 2005.
On each phone call, @ebay promised restoration of my account in 24/48 hrs.
I now feel this fiasco is born from corporate rhetoric #lies_upon_lies. No one at eBay cares enough to fix the #eBay_system_faults.
The issues are #systemic, and we are all just #electronic_customers. There is no #genuine_customer_service. eBay systems are too complex and too large for #eBay or #PayPal to manage appropriately.
I have written to #Dublin for help and have received no reply. This has been 52 days of frustration, #loss_of_business and anxiety and promises not kept!
Today I was asked by the system to call eBay on eBay's 24/7 line. On doing, so the phone message eventually proclaimed, 'we are closed today.' How can this help???

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@allsorts60 

Sorry but what does this have to do with paypal as ebay is a totally separate company.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.