dolovebuy.com

dublindave66
New Community Member
hi guys I have just bought something from dolovebuy.com but I have seen reviews that they are just scammers and just take your payment without sending anything, is there anyway you can stop this
Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Tonyoppy
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered something too. I didn't realise this was a scam. Shame on me. But PayPal should have done something about the scammers long before I ordered. I've seen where other people have ordered before me. What a crock of **bleep** paypal.
Login to Me Too

Peargreen
Contributor
Contributor

Total Scam artists. Bought an item in August and have been emailing back and forth since. All the time they assure that the item will be delivered as soon as possible and the delay has been exaggerated by Covid-19. 

Login to Me Too

Chri53

I don't understand why, in the face of all this evidence of fraudulent activity, PayPal continues to accept payments for these thieves. There has to be something fundamentally wrong with the system when a supposedly reputable organisation such as PayPal aids and abets the ripping off of hard working people. I have also been ripped off by dolovebuy, it's just pathetic!!!

Login to Me Too

TedLu
Contributor
Contributor

I bought something and DOLOVEBUY sent me totally different goods.

Paypal do help me to refund the money , but it took more than two months.

I'll get my money back,after I return the goods and they check it out.But they gave me address without phone number, and Palpal can't help me!!

so I can't return it......I can't get my money back!!

strangely,DOLOVEBUY sent goods from Australia but return to the China!!

Login to Me Too

PKfire
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by them but they agreed to return  most of my refund when I threatened to raise a buyer protection claim with PayPal. That seemed to make them nervous. I think more people need to so that PayPal gets the hint that this business is just ripping people off. Not that PayPal really cares that much though.

Login to Me Too

Roxy523
I ordered something from them also I never received anything.
Login to Me Too

Roxy523
So can I get my money back? I put an order on the 22nd April. I’m going to go to the bank and cancel it. What a SCAM!
Login to Me Too

Roxy523
Why is PAYPAL letting this happen with all the complaints?? Hello PayPal? What are you going to do keep letting them scam your customers?
Login to Me Too

PKfire
Contributor
Contributor

Yes its very sad that PayPal has no interest in screening out fraudulent businesses. They allow them to stay on their platform without any repercussions. Definitely open a claim and do everything you can. dolovebuy will try to drag their feet and hope you forget about it. It will take some time but stay diligent and you may get your money back!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.