do not protect the buyer

lsptilnak
Contributor
Contributor

after lodging a dispute over a Purchase from PP.VIPCS   that did not arrive after 6 weeks then when it did (when PayPal contacted them as their email bounced ) they finally dispatch it  Then this stupid backpack that was meant to be something wow at $45 US dollars arrives and its a small pack you might send a first grader to school with!  I am so angry I then lodge another dispute to PayPal who then send an email asking for something but I can't see when I log in what they want so my next email is where I then reply this to them!  

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN :

I tried to reply and contact you to this email see below on the 30/5/19

I think that this whole way a seller can supply 8 weeks later then send a product that is not what was shown and get away with it is almost criminal!  There was no way to contact the seller Purchase from PP.VIPCS at any time with emails bouncing back - their whole business is a scam and they use PAYPAL to facilitate it! 
Your whole way of how to reply also did not work as when I log in there was nowhere to see any messages from your or the seller or reply to this case!
SO this Asian company gets away with ripping people off - I will throw this stupid bag in the bin as waste $45.00 US dollars along with my time and frustration in taking it up with the big PAYPAL company
I will avoid from here on purchasing anything through PayPal and will voice my message in this and other communities its a disgrace!  
Thanks for nothing PAYPAL SERVICE! And where is your buyer-seller protection? 
Pathetic!

We reviewed the claim(s) you filed on 1 May 2019. Unfortunately, we had to deny your claim(s). The decision was made because we did not receive a response from you with supporting details for the case.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

dc1953
New Community Member
Hi J just received something from that company. They were supposed to look like denim slim leg jeans. After 5 weeks, I got something that looks like underwear material leggings that I would never wear out in public that cost me about $26.00 I just sent them an email wanting a refund. I hope the same thing doesnt happen to me that happened to you..
Login to Me Too

Simpson50
New Community Member

I have just had the same thing happen with a pair of boots. When they arrived  they looked nothing like the advertised picture. Emails went back and forth between me and PP.VIPCS, what they offered was an insult, when I moved it on PayPal supported the seller and the cost to send item back is the same as refund so nothing for the customer. Great customer service PayPal we now know where your loyalty is. I won't be using PayPal again!

Login to Me Too

Aatyler
New Community Member
I received a pair of boots that cost $74 and they are definitely not worth it I want to return them I keep emailing the company and get no response
Login to Me Too

Densely
New Community Member
This happened to me too I can’t even find a way of getting hold of them
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Densely 

@Simpson50 

@dc1953 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KELLYGIRL143
New Community Member

this business is a scam  I too ordered two pairs of shoes and a shirt....back in april....I started emailing them and they would send me fake tracking #'s i finally got my shirt but not the other items that were more expensive..paypal closed my case in their favor. i am so pisst!!

Login to Me Too

klong2

They did the same scam with me and paypal wants me to pay to have the item shipped back. I paid $39 and they sent a totally different item. This is their mistake. They just send the same e-mail each time I e-mail them. Paypal says I can get my money back if I send the item back to the seller. It costs twice as much to send it back. The seller knows this so they just send out crappy items to make money and then paypal doesn't make them pay it back when it doesn't match what they were supposed to send. Buyer beware. 

Login to Me Too

DCR2
New Community Member

The buyer promise to  did not pay me back a part of the amount for a damaged drone, no money comes until today.

this company or person is a criminal and a thief.

Login to Me Too

RobbinEN
New Community Member

I get to join this bandwagon 😕

Advertised was a movable, jointed, sculpted crab which was about the size of the hand in the video that was on the advertisement. It had screws in each joint that allowed for the movement, and the joints flexed such as a real crab would. It was advertised as brass. What I received is a tiny molded crab with immovable parts that fits with the palm of my hand. It is a cheap unidentified sort of metal that has a metallic paint coating that is similar in color to brass or copper.

I will not pay for the return of an item which I did not purchase. I have already paid $10 to have it shipped and I expect that to be refunded, also. It seemed a surprisingly inexpensive shipping cost for such a heavy item. Now I know why, as the item I received weighs less than half a pound and is very small.

Advertised was a jointed, posable crab with a body that was the size of a hand and which had a steampunk type of appearance with screws at each joint. It was made of a heavy metal... copper, bronze or brass.... A lovely item with a video to show the movements.

This is what I received: https://www.amazon.com/IMIKEYA-Accessories-Figurines-Creatures-Decorations/dp/B083ZQLK6X

Here is another link for the same item:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mgaxyff-Innovative-Animal-Shape-Teapot-Lid-Holder-Stand-Tea-Pet-Ornament-...

Suggesting that I must bear the cost of shipping this little crab figurine back to another country as a way to deter me from getting a refund is bad business. I am happy to return it in the very packaging I received it in, at their cost. Given that the return address is a PO Box in Rosemead, CA, I am truly surprised that they'd suggest international shipping costs as a way to deter people. Obviously, I would not have paid $40 USD for an item I could pick up at Walmart for $14 USD or order from Amazon for $12 USD. Bait and switch is not an acceptable way to make money. I am appalled that they would also suggest not only keeping it, but gifting this cheap item to someone I love. It is a bad business model to fraudulently advertise a great item, then send a cheap item whose only matching description is "crab", with the assumption that most who fall into this …crab trap... will not have the time, ability or perseverance to pursue the refund of their money. I will follow through until I have received a refund.

Also irritating is the ( copy/paste) replies from this "company".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.