disputes and claim issue

heukf8933
Contributor
Contributor

guys, request someone help assit me

buyer request refund and agree return the item back to me.

i not receiving the item and the refund ready sent to buyer.

Now i cant re-open a case in resolution center.

how are going to escalate above issue to paypal. my item was not receiving and the refund already sent to buyer.

please advice

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mimisma
Contributor
Contributor

I entered a complaint about Paypal... they didn't publish it, not kidding

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey heukf8933,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the case. You can appeal the decision by contacting us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter. Hopefully the case is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

DReid223
New Community Member

Hi there,

My first post, and i cant find any of the info i need so i hope you can point me in the right direction. I have to post an item back to seller which is a copy/fake item of the one advertised, the cost of postage from australia to china is the same as the value of the refund. seller is unashamedly using a loop hole in paypal to make my refund worthless and in that hoping that i wont return item. How is this a fair judgement by paypal. the link you provided to phone contact leads nowhere. can you please reply with an actual phone no. thanks for your help

Login to Me Too

Mimisma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ashley,

I just saw your response to my post, only because I went looking for it, I was not notified...

Anyway, I am VERY frustrated, here's a copy of a message I wrote to Paypal and at the Paypal Community...

Awful Paypal Customer Service. How can they close a claim before it is resolved?
Item dead at arrival. Opened a claim which Paypal closed before the issue was
resolved. I mailed the item back as instructed by Paypal and the seller, which costed me extra
$40.00!! on top of the $112.72 I had already paid for an Action Camera that does not work.
Today I received the unopened package back from Hong Kong with an "Unclaimed" sticker.

Awful Paypal Customer Service. How can they close a claim before it is resolved?
Item dead at arrival. Opened a claim which Paypal closed before the issue was
resolved. I mailed the item back as instructed by Paypal and the seller, which costed me extra
$40.00!! on top of the $112.72 I had already paid for an Action Camera that does not work.
Today I received the unopened package back from Hong Kong with an "Unclaimed" sticker.
I feel scammed, twice. I paid $112.72 for a worthless camera, I paid an extra $40.00 at the
post office, and Paypal, the company I trusted to give my credit card to, has closed the case
that has not been resolved, why would they have this dispute/claim thing if it is a lie? They do
not look after the buyer.
I feel scammed, twice. I paid $112.72 for a worthless camera, I paid an extra $40.00 at the
post office, and Paypal, the company I trusted to give my credit card to, has closed the case
that has not been resolved, why would they have this dispute/claim thing if it is a lie? They do
not look after the buyer.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi heukf8933,

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. After you logged in, the system will give you a one-time passcode, which is a unique number that identifies you when you call so we can provide you with better service. If you cannot log in, you can select ‘Call us as a guest’.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.