dispute

sf5511
New Community Member

i opened a dispute regarding an order 30 days old for merchandise I have not received. this company has told me conflicting info. one email says it has been delivered to my address, another says, it has arrived in the US and it is being checked by their support staff and yet another says it is in shipping to the US.  Sweetieup ltd.the website they use is FULL CART thefullcartshop  they advertised 10 delivery, 20 days with Covid,They also post they have a 60 day satisfaction guarantee on their website. I believe this company is a scam...

i attempted to cancel the order several times and yesterday the company sent a message that states " I can not cancel the order because it is in shipping to the US."

3 QUESTIONS:

Do I escalate it to a claim now? or continue to try to work with them?

what is meant by the statement on the claim page that says all open orders will be canceled? 

I saw something saying there is a FEE from Paypay?

thanks for any help and advise.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DBG135
New Community Member

I've been trying to get a refund for undelivered products from months from this company. Elevated to PayPal resolutions but still jumping through hoops there. Very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.