dispute

angel681
New Community Member

how do i get in contact with a person on paypal?  My case was now "solved" if i return the item to seller and cover the return cost myself. NO fair when seller send me  something that i did NOT order. Got a tiny blanket and ordered a bean bag sofa for 2. So now seller again is going to sit and hold my " money" as "randsome" for over 4 months. I would say seller  probably have many costumers buying this "sofa" and geting the " planket"  But most wont take up the fight to open a case. I can see now the page i bought it from has been removed, and opend again under a new name selling same product again. Paypal is suposed to be safe to use, thats why we use it. But by letting fake sellers do this ( cause they earn money on each person that dont complain... smart way to earn cash)  And we buyers are left with no protection. For me to return the blanket wil probably cost me more than what i have allready payed. And i get som mad when Paypal dont care at all. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.