dispute

kaza56
New Community Member

I have recently made a sale to a person, that person has now put in a dispute on the description and state of the items received.

I have had numerous very misleading emails from paypal and dont know where i stand with all of this. I originally sent supporting information to them regarding all correspondence with the buyer .. i stated i thought she was just being unreasonable and i could not understand why she had started the case against me. She had received the items over 2 weeks prior to starting the case for refund. The items are authentic Pandora purchased by me ... i sent numerous photos of the items and she agreed to purchase. She then sent a message disputing the authenticity... and said they were of poor quality and not as described. This is totally not so, they are in very good condition and totally authentic.  When i stated this to her she called me names and said she was going to request a refund. I did not think too much of this as i knew they were good and she had plenty of time in the 2 week prior to inspect and dispute them with me. To my surprise i received a message from paypal stating she was to return them to me and receive a refund. I disputed this with paypal. I have now received numerous emails with all sorts of statements from them. On one after noon with in 1 minute i received 3 emails, the first one stated that the case was now closed and i did not have to refund. The next stated the case was still open and more information was requested from me. The third stated she was to get the refund on my receipt of the items back.... i am totally confused as to what to do. I have tried to send further information to paypal in the resolution section but every time i try i get a message stating the request can not be accessed at this time... omg what now

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.