dispute

omeswan209
New Community Member

so on the 21 of july i sold a basement hoodie and palace tee i sold them as 9.5 out of 10 condition as they were and now all of a sudden there are stains all over them ! i sent him about 10 pictures of the basement hoodie before i shipped it and he was all happy for it. now he is trying to get 20 pounds out of me please help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Unfortunately there isn't anything that can be done via the public community.   A buyer has 180 days from the date of the purchase to open a dispute requesting a refund.   Once it's elevated to a claim, PayPal will decide what happens - all you can do is provide any info that may be requested by PayPal to support your side of the story.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Unfortunately there isn't anything that can be done via the public community.   A buyer has 180 days from the date of the purchase to open a dispute requesting a refund.   Once it's elevated to a claim, PayPal will decide what happens - all you can do is provide any info that may be requested by PayPal to support your side of the story.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.