dispute my denial

cwalke41
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered face masks  early last month for 65.00, which included 15.00 for expedited shipping (within 3 days the ad said). However, I never got a shipping notification so I contacted the seller via email to ask for a shipping date. No response. Well, I started figuring out I'd probably been scammed. But I waited. Sent a couple more emails to the seller, never with any response. The last one told him/her I would be filing a claim with Paypal.

So I filed. After a week or so Paypal notified me that the seller had provided them with a tracking number for the China Post service. I entered the number on the tracking service and it brought up nothing, no package.

Today my claim was denied. Why? And is there anyway I can appeal this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@cwalke41 

I read your concern. You may still open a claim with new evidence .If the seller provided a tracking number, we need to prove that is fake or doesn't even belong to you. Kindly contact the shipping company and request for any documentation with their letter head that the tracking was not associated with your address. Once you have the documentation, please contact Customer Service to file an appeal along with this evidence.

Just login on your PayPal account, go to Message Center. Then choose the option for Chat. Our friendly customer support teammates are willing to assist you.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@cwalke41 

I read your concern. You may still open a claim with new evidence .If the seller provided a tracking number, we need to prove that is fake or doesn't even belong to you. Kindly contact the shipping company and request for any documentation with their letter head that the tracking was not associated with your address. Once you have the documentation, please contact Customer Service to file an appeal along with this evidence.

Just login on your PayPal account, go to Message Center. Then choose the option for Chat. Our friendly customer support teammates are willing to assist you.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.