#dispute #escalation #nooneanswers # noonecares

FearlesspPCat
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Hope you n yours are ok -- if you're actually a human reading this! So July 18th I filed a dispute on an erroneous charge to my account that I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS IS - AND, APPARENTLY, NEITHER DO YOU! PP advised me by chat that there was no additional contact info PP could provide -- even though I have ZERO INFO abt this charge on my side except the FAKE company name that is non-existent on the internet - ZERO INFO!! The dispute was suppose to be finished/decided Aug. 22nd. Further chats have led NOWHERE - 1st, time I was told to "just wait" - yeah, 18 days later n NOTHING!! YOUR LAST CHAT TOLD ME BECAUSE ITS A BUSINESS MASTERCARD TO CAL[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 70-80 calls n 7 days later: THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM TELLS ME IT WONT PUT MY CALL THRU TO THE VERY NUMBER PPs CHAT REP INSISTED I HAD TO CONTACT A WEEK AGO!!! I even tried calling MASTERCARD HEADQUARTERS - 3 dozen phone calls later and SAME CRAP!!! So, at this point, it appears PP HAS ALLOWED SOMEONE TO STEAL MY MONEY -- AS PP IS NOT PROVIDING THEIR SUPERIOR & TIMELY FRAUD PROTECTION FROM THE PAST!!! (PP biz owner here of 14 YEARS - is it time to leave PP for Square Point?? THEY actually ANSWERED WHEN I CALLED.) I'm making you money. You're giving me the proverbial "finger." WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?!? Tyvm for your prompt attention to this $97 theft - peace, T.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.