dispute closed by paypal but I never received item

littlemissbusy
Contributor
Contributor

wondering can anyone help. I placed an order from a seller from Hong Kong in early March and the delivery last date was 2nd May. that date came and no item has arrived. I contacted eBay who advised to open a dispute with PayPal which I did. I got this today

Dispute Reason                Item not received
Case Status                      Closed
Case Resolution               Decided in the seller's favor
Adjudication reason         Valid tracking info provided by the seller.

I did not receive the item or any delivery notes from post office saying they had tried to deliver etc. Where do I stand now? Can the seller provide me with confirmation that it was delivered to me as I am curious to see when and where it was  delivered and if they have tracking surely it was signed for which I def did not do
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@littlemissbusy 

Have to get your hands on that tracking number either through the seller or PayPal and hope your postie can help you locate the item, if it was not stolen or seller put some fake shipping address or shipped an empty envelope near your resident address. If there was fraud, get official postal documentation to submit to PayPal on appeal.

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

littlemissbusy
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I’ve emailed PayPal looking for delivery confirmation. Assume seeing as they said they got it from seller they can pass it on.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.