Contributor

seller is a scammer paypal does not care

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mike712 

Thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency.  Based on what i read from your post is that you have a problem with dewalt drill and that you have this feeling that PayPal does not care.  First, sorry that you feel that PayPal does not care but actually we do care for our customer because PayPal would be in Business if were not for our customer and we offer Buyer Protection to all our customer.   Now let's go your concern regarding dewalt drill, can you tell me more about it or would you like to discuss it to our customer service.  I know that you will asking as to how could you get a customer service if the phone lines are closed.  Well, PayPal find a new ways to assist our customer and this is via Chat.  How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which you could interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account.  Now if your trying to report a problem, this link might help you  https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/i-didn%E2%80%99t-receive-the-item-i-purchased-or-it%E2%8...  .  Hope that i was able to assist you on your problem.  Stay safe and God Bless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.