denied access to life-saving money because I use a VPN security tool for company purposes!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal restricted my account for the foreseeable future, for at least 3 to 7 -business- days, because I use their service through a secure virtual private network required by my IT department. It is for vital security to keep customer records private. I called PayPal directly. The agent and management both told me in no uncertain terms that I could never have my considerable PayPal account savings in any possible way without waiting a week.

I have no money. My rent is 8 days late. My car is going to be repossessed, and I have no food left. I can't buy medications I need for my serious medical condition! I can't even pay for electric!

I told PayPal management all of these things. Their reply? Their "empathy"? Their "sympathy"? Their absolute unabashed nerve???

"I'm sorry, sir. Your activity is suspicious, and as per policy, we cannot grant you access to your funds. No, we can't expedite it. There's nothing anyone can do to give you access until you wait"

So, I guess, I'll starve. My medical condition will go critical. My vehicle will be repossessed, and I'll be evicted. I'll also lose my job, because without electricity, I won't be able to access my remote connection.

What kind of nightmare COMPANY is this? Please tell me that! Please!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.