debit from my checking account

rositam2002
New Community Member

this was deducted from my checking account  - could you tell me what it was for   01/22 Paypal Echeck 5Pp22Ad792Cly Web ID: Paypalec88

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @rositam2002,

I'm sorry to hear about the unrecognized transaction in your bank account.

If you did not make this payment yourself, please check to see if it's in your PayPal account activity. If you can find the transaction in your activity, you can report an unauthorized payment by following these steps.

If the transaction is not showing on your PayPal account, it sounds like your bank information may have been used on another PayPal account. Please call customer service by phone and report the unauthorized use of your bank account. A representative can open an investigation and help you with next steps. To get the number to call, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, then click Contact customer service, then Call us, then either call as a guest or log in to get the verification code to breeze through account validation.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.