daughter in Australia needs to access paypal resolution centre

tolmanbridge
Contributor
Contributor

My daughter is currently in Australia on an exchange.  She recently was informed her Canadian paypal account was switched by someone to a business account.  Two items were ordered and then both the business account and her regular account were closed.  She has tried to access the resolution centre at paypal by phone to straighten things out.  She gets the message that the numbers given are international phone calls.  Then she gets put on hold.  She can't afford to be on hold on an international phone call.  I tried for her but paypal told me they can't help as I am not the person on the account.  How is my daughter supposed to get a real person on a phone so she can get some help and doesn't have to pay a fortune on a phone call?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tolmanbridge,

I'm so sorry to hear about the unauthorized activity! In addition to contacting by phone or email through the Help Center, your daughter can reach out on Facebook by PM, or on Twitter by DM. A representative can assist with next steps there.

I hope this helps!

Olivia.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.