customer help

k7fst
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys 

Firstly i know there is a pandemic at the moment BUT

I made a purchase using PayPal almost two weeks ago the business sent a small part of the order which i have proved as the courier backed this up. Now i can't get a wander from the business and PayPal can't either. im still awaiting refund and can not reach a PayPal person even after many attempts. this is escalated and time ran out today. Any ideas how to get a reply 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

HABSHAN
Contributor
Contributor

HI I HAVE A CLAIM WHICH MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE 25 05 20 I AM REQUIRED TO UPLOAD AN SIGNED AFFADAVIT  WHICH REPLACED RETURNING AN EMPTY BOX TO CHINA  WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD THE AFFADAVIT IT KEEPS ASKING FOR TRACKING ETC WHICH DOES NOT NOW APPLY I HAVE LEFT NUMEROUS MESSAGES IN THE MESSAGE CENTRE AND ALSO UPLOADED THE AFFADAVIT STILL NO RESPONSE  DEADLINE FOR RESOLUTION CENTRE IS EARLY HOURS OF THE 25 05 20 OR I LOSE REFUND

I CALLED ONPAYPAL TEL LINE NO ONE AVAILABLE TO RESPOND TO MY CASE SO WHAT TO DO?

Login to Me Too

fedup741
Contributor
Contributor

don't waste your time on the 'message' system, they just don't answer, like the phones.

Paypal seems to be scamming as many people as possible, seizing funds in their accounts, and refusing to answer any form of request for help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@k7fst 

Normally once the escalated claim time is up then paypal will review / refund within 48 hours of that deadline given to the seller has expired.

Can be longer at the moment due to covid but hang on in there until its decided, good luck.

@HABSHAN 

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Keep persisting folks do get live chat or phone 'sometimes'
Or

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

HABSHAN
Contributor
Contributor

PROBLEM IS MY CASE EXPIRES ON TH[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]IN THE MORNING IF THEY DONT GET AN UPLOADED SIGNED AFFADAVIT FROM ME THEY WILL SETTLE IN SELLERS FAVOUR WHO IS IN CHINA AND COMMITED A VERY CLEVER FRAUD WHICH AT FIRST PAYPAL ACCEPTED I HAD TO GET THE CASE REOPENED

NOW AFFADAVIT WILL NOT UPLOAD TO RESOLUTINN CENTRE AND NO REPLY TO MESSAGES SO I AM STUFFED

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HABSHAN 

TRY THIS AND SEE IF IT WORKS, IT WAS TAKEN FROM A MODS POST A WHILE AGO, LET US KNOW IF IT WORKS. 

In addition to the option in the Resolution Center, there’s now a new feature that will allow personal account holders to attach a document to a message sent to PayPal through the Secure Message Center!

You can log in to your PayPal acount and click on the bell icon, then click on Inbox:

You can go to your messages and begin a new message. Choose the right categories for the query and click to continue. The contact form that comes up will have the option below it to attach files.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

HABSHAN
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ALREADY DID THAT UPLOADED VIA MESSAGE CENTRE BUT STILL NO RESPNSE FROM PAYPAL BUT THANKS ANYWAY

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.