cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cust service unable of understanding basic internet terms?

ap0x
New Community Member

cust service unable of understanding basic internet terms?

Okay so  my account got limited now, thanks to transactions I did through sellix (last year lmao) & your support is requesting me for clarification, fair enough, paypal's email:

At this time, the limitation on your PayPal account cannot be removed until the below issues are resolved.

To help us resolve this, you will need to:

- Describe the products and/or services associated with your PayPal transaction/s.

Now - fun part is, I answered that I was selling proxies back then (I didnt gave ToS a second thought as sellix was the middle man & enabling paypal as payment processor).

I reply & confirmed that I am no longer selling proxies having paypal as payment processor, I had attached an overview of all paypal transactions & informed that I was selling proxies.

Yet this information is not sufficient... My only guess is that the person dealing with that information is uncapable of understanding what a proxy is?

If anyone of the staff can help me out/have this escalated, that would be nice, if not, please pray with me that they hire someone who's understanding their job.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
ap0x
New Community Member

Re: cust service unable of understanding basic internet terms?

now my account got **bleep**ing terminated lmao amateurs