crogreat.com

dk310
New Community Member

The zoom telescope that is being advertised on facebook is a totally inferior product.  It doesn't focus to provide 300X zoom as advertised

Login to Me Too
111 REPLIES 111

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

I know the feeling DBPrague. I had exactly the same offer, 75% refund which would be in my bank in 3-12 days. PayPal have told me the payment would be in my bank, but no sign of it. I think these people from China & PayPal should b dealt with severely by the courts. I will just wait to see what the financial ombudsman says about this before taking legal action against PayPal.   I do not hold much hope of ever seeing my money again though. I will never buy anything from China or any other foreign country, & certainly will never use PayPal again. I will only make purchases from reputable companies from now on.    Their loss.   They should have treated us customers with more respect, (which is what we deserve).

Login to Me Too

Danjag
Contributor
Contributor
It’s about day 20 here with no refund. I’ll just keep on reminding them. The Resolution Centre seems to be a hoax too as certainly nothing happening from PayPal 😟
Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

I know the feeling Danjag. PayPal told me the refund would be in my bank, but not gone in as yet. Tomorrow, the financial ombudsman gets involved, & then will see what happens. I accepted 75% refund, but am now asking for 100% plus some extra due to all the stress this has caused. If that does not work, then it goes to court. I have enough evidence against these scammers & PayPal to make them pay for the ill treatment of many customers like yourself. Will certainly keep you & everyone else updated. We can not let them get away with the way we have all been treated.

Login to Me Too

Bbako
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal resolution centre worked for me
Login to Me Too

DBPrague
Contributor
Contributor
Amazing news and perhaps hope for the rest of you: I finally received a partial refund of $33.82 from an initial outlay of $61.50! The money was sent by Tainze. It's not the full refund that I wished for but it's better than nothing. Maybe all the pressure that many of you have been putting on Crogreat is paying off. I sincerely hope so and that you all get some or all of your money back.
Login to Me Too

Dalex2
Mine arrived smashed in pieces to make matters worse! The best I got offered was 15% refund from these arseholes.
Login to Me Too

Jamesemorse1
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a refund request with American Express which seems to be much more aggressive than paypal. We’ll see.

Login to Me Too

Kimnguyen2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi James,

How is your American Express team's response? I filed with Barclays, but they rejected it as they said the merchant has supplied documentation that details what the transaction represents. And I am planning to write to them with additional supporting documentation. Yes, the transaction is correct, but all the merchants are not. So, how can you justify it?!

Please let me know how it works for you?

Thank you,

Kim 

Login to Me Too

the telescope advertised is nothing like the garbage i received.Since it comes by US Mail it should be investigated as mail fraud.

Login to Me Too

tam4beach
Contributor
Contributor
I received A box of Pet Paradise talking dogs🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀, I Never ordered these items!!!!! WTF!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.