cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crogreat.com

Highlighted
New Community Member

crogreat.com

The zoom telescope that is being advertised on facebook is a totally inferior product.  It doesn't focus to provide 300X zoom as advertised

74 REPLIES 74
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: crogreat.com

I have the exactly same issue here. I ordered the 4k zoom telescope after seeing their website. It arrived finally. But the item arrived is a far inferior piece of junk. I asked the money back but they say I have to return to them at my cost. Does anyone know their website and address? I think we need to get together and report to their government authority as well as to the PayPal. We should not let them continue the fraudulent activities.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Had the same problem. They have offered 10-35% discount but the telescope does not work at all. They have refused to send me one that does. It is a scam! Stay away from them!

Highlighted
Contributor

I also want to return the telescope.

Do you return to the:

<removed>

How do you get a refund? Through my credit card company or paypal?

Highlighted
Contributor

It certainly looks like no-one is going to get a refund from this scam company. PayPal have refused to help anyone. I have now had a word with a solicitor about taking legal action against both PayPal & this thieving company, who uses different email addresses to scam people. Just do not know how long this will take, due to the company using different emails.  Hopefully, I can get them all stopped, including PayPal, who are just as bad as these scammers.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Total scam, and Paypal are not interested. They say the products are materially similar. It's like saying a Skoda and Bentley are material similar - they are cars....

Highlighted
Contributor

<removed>  is what came with the package I received, took a couple months to get here and its garbage. Not a happy camper here at all. For some reasone not allowing me to send the e-mail the way it's suppose to be.

Highlighted
Contributor

I really thought that this would be something really good I mean for $50.00 it should be a fairly good product. But it turned out to be a real piece of junk, non of the features that work the way they say. I think that should take all of our returns. 

Highlighted

PaYPal is an accomplice!

Highlighted
Contributor

I too have the same problem with the so-called brilliant telescope. It is not as described. I certainly will not be buying anything again from ANY chinese companies, no-matter how desperate I am. This is a serious scam that needs sorting & the company prosecuting for selling items that are not as advertised. Paypal should do something too to make sure these things never happen again, as it is us customers who are always out of pocket.