crogreat.com

dk310
New Community Member

The zoom telescope that is being advertised on facebook is a totally inferior product.  It doesn't focus to provide 300X zoom as advertised

Login to Me Too
111 REPLIES 111

Kay486
Contributor
Contributor
I have the exactly same issue here. I ordered the 4k zoom telescope after seeing their website. It arrived finally. But the item arrived is a far inferior piece of junk. I asked the money back but they say I have to return to them at my cost. Does anyone know their website and address? I think we need to get together and report to their government authority as well as to the PayPal. We should not let them continue the fraudulent activities.
Login to Me Too

Bbako
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same problem. They have offered 10-35% discount but the telescope does not work at all. They have refused to send me one that does. It is a scam! Stay away from them!

Login to Me Too

Jamesemorse1
Contributor
Contributor

I also want to return the telescope.

Do you return to the:

<removed>

How do you get a refund? Through my credit card company or paypal?

Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

It certainly looks like no-one is going to get a refund from this scam company. PayPal have refused to help anyone. I have now had a word with a solicitor about taking legal action against both PayPal & this thieving company, who uses different email addresses to scam people. Just do not know how long this will take, due to the company using different emails.  Hopefully, I can get them all stopped, including PayPal, who are just as bad as these scammers.

Login to Me Too

N2tck
Contributor
Contributor

Total scam, and Paypal are not interested. They say the products are materially similar. It's like saying a Skoda and Bentley are material similar - they are cars....

Login to Me Too

Kimnguyen2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Michael,

I agree with you. I came to Paypal for help. But it just wastes my time. I went to my credit card and hopefully, they can punish this scammer. This is a totally unacceptable business. If you want me to be an extra supporting source for your legal action, please let me know. I can not believe people can make money with these horrible actions. How can they sleep at night. 

Thank you,

Kim

Login to Me Too

Keltay

The return address on my “monocular “ is listed as : JOE <removed> <removed>

Login to Me Too

Dalex2
Good for you! I was just wondering how to proceed having also had my claim closed by PayPal resolution centre. As well as being junk, mine arrived smashed in pieces, very poorly packed. I thought PayPal protected the buyer not the rip off con artists. I bet Facebook profited handsomely from all the advertising revenue that scam telescope campaign generated. They need to examine who they allow to advertise on their platform.
Login to Me Too

dave1218
Contributor
Contributor
These clowns got me, but I won't give in . I want my money 💰
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.