crogreat.com

dk310
New Community Member

The zoom telescope that is being advertised on facebook is a totally inferior product.  It doesn't focus to provide 300X zoom as advertised

Login to Me Too
111 REPLIES 111

Sally72
Contributor
Contributor
They certainly were a scandal! I am ashamed of PayPal! I went through them because of their guarantee! Turns out that is a bunch of BS. I will no longer use their service.
Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

Sally72. I have said the same thing about PayPal. I will never trust them again.  There has been far too many customers who have been scammed from these companies, with no support from PayPal. Just shows who we can trust. PayPal are no better than the scammers. I have taken my case to the financial ombudsman, & may contact the BBC about it too. 

Login to Me Too

Dalex2
I can only assume PayPal & Facebook are either part of the deception or turn a blind eye since they get a healthy revenue from these scam advertising campaigns!
Login to Me Too

ScamonFacebook
Contributor
Contributor
I finally received a 60% refund. It took two weeks of back and forth email to get them up to 60%. Then I didn’t receive the refund and had to email them three more times but finally received a refund for $35 of the $60 price.
Login to Me Too

ScamonFacebook
Contributor
Contributor
However PayPal was NO help at all!
Login to Me Too

Bbako
Contributor
Contributor
I got full refund through PayPal
Login to Me Too

Jumpjudy63
Contributor
Contributor
I received a pair of shoes.that are not my size I would like my refund from you people this is so sad
Login to Me Too

Rozsi

I totally agree! Keep me posted.

I just received mine...piece of junk.

Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

I have been forced to accept a 75% refund, thanks to the lack of support from the PayPal resolution Centre, though I still do not think this will be received in my bank account. I have taken the steps to put it in the hands of the Financial Ombudsman.  Hopefully, this will give PayPal the shock that they need, as they appear to look after the scammers & not the customers.

Login to Me Too

DBPrague
Contributor
Contributor

It's interesting how the amount of refund they offer varies between 33% and 75%. I have been offered 55% and accepted. I wanted to return the 'telescope' but they advised against it as it would cost me $20 in p&p (I'm sure they also don't want it back either as it's useless).

They said the money would be back in my account by between 3-12 days but it's day 20 and it's not there. I've written to them again and they've made the same promise.

It's amazing how quickly and politely they reply to emails asking for patience and apologising for inconveniences, but it's never the same person who replies giving the impression that this is a big operation. My view is that it's one or two people sat in an office using different names deflecting complaints in the hope that we'll all give up in the end. They are probably right. Sadly, I'll never buy from China again either. A shame how a few crooks can tarnish a nation's reputation.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.