crogreat.com

dk310
New Community Member

The zoom telescope that is being advertised on facebook is a totally inferior product.  It doesn't focus to provide 300X zoom as advertised

Login to Me Too
111 REPLIES 111

Tuck6
New Community Member

I agree that the product is junk and not as advertised.  I’m probably going to accept it as a lesson learned and not try to return it.  It is obvious, from the comments of others, that it wouldn’t be worth the time and effort.

Login to Me Too

7blake
Contributor
Contributor

More fool me me I saw this advertised on quiz planet and have accused them of of collusion . They send you out a piece of **bleep** it and then expect you to send it back have emailed them with tons of abuse and slagged of their mothers too totally worth doing will send them an email a day until I die.

Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

I have had an email from Ousykt. They have  seen how disgusted I am with the way they have treated all their customers & have received the complaint I made with PayPal, & have promised me they will sort this out. I think they are scared as I have said I will get the police & trading standards involved in this. Hopefully, this will be the wake-up call this bad company needed & everyone who has had the same problem can get their money back.

Login to Me Too

bgfromwv
Contributor
Contributor

I'm another duped by the "digital zoom power" telescope.  Saw their ad on a long used Zynga app game site, and marveled at the 300X zoom, which I now understand was fraudulently created and displayed using some other much more sophisticated equipment.  What I received nearly a month after ordering is a small, simple  toy-like monocular with very limited (maybe 5x?) zoom; poorly designed, cheaply manufactured and ill fitting accessories; and the same "Kindly Notice" card for "crogreat.com" so many others have found in their package.  I began to get suspicious when I saw the same product advertised repeatedly in the name of other companies after I ordered from one id'd as "Totrye".  E mails to me in that company's name did little to reassure, with no mention of the shipping origin in crude tracking.  I'm pursuing but wanted to get this account on the PayPal community now so others who may think to check (like I should have) might be alerted and avoid the scam.

Login to Me Too

Kay486
Contributor
Contributor

We have to get together to crack down on these scammers so that any more innocent consumers like ourselves can be prevented from becoming the victims. 

Thanks for your posing. 

Regards, 

Chris 

Login to Me Too

Bocomo24
Contributor
Contributor

Terrible servicne and cheap product.  They will not provide an address to return product for full refund.  Highest refund offer to date is 35%.  Stay away from this company/outfit as much as possible.

Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

I am seriously considering contacting trading standards & the police here in the UK, & see if I can put a complete stop to this company, & hopefully, get them prosecuted, as it against the law to sell items that are are not as advertised & are of very poor quality. I have enough evidence against this company

Login to Me Too

Danjag
Contributor
Contributor
Please do it!! They are disgraceful!
Login to Me Too

judep1
Contributor
Contributor
It's not just telescopes. I bought a lifelike dog from them. It's absolutely awful. Like a pound shop toy. My son is devastated. I'm in UK too. I can't even find the Facebook advertisement I bought it from as proof. Please let me know how you get on. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this
Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Bocomo 24. After many emails being sent, I have been given an address as to where to send the telescope to. It is in China, though they do say, to make sure it is well packaged, & they will give a full refund if it returns to them in one piece. Now we all know how bad, parcel handlers can be, & that parcels are damaged on a regular basis, so by the looks of it, if we send them back, & the handlers damage them, then we are penalized. So I will not be sending mine back to them. Scammers always try to keep hold of as much money as they can & do not care about the customers. I will just leave it to Resolver & Trading Standards to deal with. If you would like the address Bocomo 24, leave a message on here I will gladly put the address on here for you.     Regards.  Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.