crogreat.com

dk310
New Community Member

The zoom telescope that is being advertised on facebook is a totally inferior product.  It doesn't focus to provide 300X zoom as advertised

Login to Me Too
111 REPLIES 111

Bobbybrazilus19
New Community Member

Me too,I ordered a toy dog. What a ripoff. Avoid this websit

Login to Me Too

Shar43
Contributor
Contributor

i also ordered the dog.  from a forsnth ad on FB. paid a "christine hill" and was asked to contact "crogreat" if i had issues..then it mentions some <removed> dude as the email address. its all just a big run-around to make it difficult to get your money back. SCAMMERS

Login to Me Too

Bbako
Contributor
Contributor
I have opened a dispute with Pay Pal. I have provided all info about the crap product, my email chain with crogreat and a link to this community post. PayPal got back to me and requested to post the poor quality merchandise back to China. I did that for AUD 21 and have received a full USD 59 refund. I guess this is kind of a win
Login to Me Too

michiganmonkey
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>  is what came with the package I received, took a couple months to get here and its garbage. Not a happy camper here at all. For some reasone not allowing me to send the e-mail the way it's suppose to be.

Login to Me Too

handydan

I bought a remote control dump truck and backhoe, not even close to what I ordered, I believe Crogreat is just a scam. It would seem they have several different products they are flogging.

Login to Me Too

jka12
Contributor
Contributor

I really thought that this would be something really good I mean for $50.00 it should be a fairly good product. But it turned out to be a real piece of junk, non of the features that work the way they say. I think that should take all of our returns. 

Login to Me Too

lassso

PaYPal is an accomplice!

Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

I too have the same problem with the so-called brilliant telescope. It is not as described. I certainly will not be buying anything again from ANY chinese companies, no-matter how desperate I am. This is a serious scam that needs sorting & the company prosecuting for selling items that are not as advertised. Paypal should do something too to make sure these things never happen again, as it is us customers who are always out of pocket.

Login to Me Too

P22KSchmitt
Contributor
Contributor

Do you know if anyone has been able to make progress toward being able to get a full refund for the TELESCOPE?  We're joining the list of dissatisfied customers!

Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

I do not think anyone has managed to get a full refund from these scammers, thanks to PayPal's lack of support p22KSchmitt. I tried on many occasions through the PayPal resolution Centre, only to have my case closed & lost, with a refusal from PayPal of ever filing an appeal. Because of the lack of support, I have had to accept a 75% refund, though have not received it as yet, & do not hold much hope of getting it paid into my bank account. I am considering taking both, these scammers & PayPal to court. I have enough evidence against them both.  Hopefully, PayPal read these messages, & offer some help to the many customers who have been ripped off by these scammers & PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.