cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crogreat.com

Highlighted
New Community Member

crogreat.com

The zoom telescope that is being advertised on facebook is a totally inferior product.  It doesn't focus to provide 300X zoom as advertised

88 REPLIES 88
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: crogreat.com

I have the exactly same issue here. I ordered the 4k zoom telescope after seeing their website. It arrived finally. But the item arrived is a far inferior piece of junk. I asked the money back but they say I have to return to them at my cost. Does anyone know their website and address? I think we need to get together and report to their government authority as well as to the PayPal. We should not let them continue the fraudulent activities.
Highlighted
Contributor

Had the same problem. They have offered 10-35% discount but the telescope does not work at all. They have refused to send me one that does. It is a scam! Stay away from them!

Highlighted
Contributor

I also want to return the telescope.

Do you return to the:

<removed>

How do you get a refund? Through my credit card company or paypal?

Highlighted
Contributor

It certainly looks like no-one is going to get a refund from this scam company. PayPal have refused to help anyone. I have now had a word with a solicitor about taking legal action against both PayPal & this thieving company, who uses different email addresses to scam people. Just do not know how long this will take, due to the company using different emails.  Hopefully, I can get them all stopped, including PayPal, who are just as bad as these scammers.

Highlighted
Contributor

Total scam, and Paypal are not interested. They say the products are materially similar. It's like saying a Skoda and Bentley are material similar - they are cars....

Highlighted

Hi Michael,

I agree with you. I came to Paypal for help. But it just wastes my time. I went to my credit card and hopefully, they can punish this scammer. This is a totally unacceptable business. If you want me to be an extra supporting source for your legal action, please let me know. I can not believe people can make money with these horrible actions. How can they sleep at night. 

Thank you,

Kim

Highlighted

The return address on my “monocular “ is listed as : JOE DOE Suite 111, 1140 River Road New Castle, DE 19720
Highlighted

Good for you! I was just wondering how to proceed having also had my claim closed by PayPal resolution centre. As well as being junk, mine arrived smashed in pieces, very poorly packed. I thought PayPal protected the buyer not the rip off con artists. I bet Facebook profited handsomely from all the advertising revenue that scam telescope campaign generated. They need to examine who they allow to advertise on their platform.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have opened a dispute with Pay Pal. I have provided all info about the crap product, my email chain with crogreat and a link to this community post. PayPal got back to me and requested to post the poor quality merchandise back to China. I did that for AUD 21 and have received a full USD 59 refund. I guess this is kind of a win