cpanel scam paypa dont return money.

cpanelsx
New Community Member

Hi.

dont use cpanel they sell.bad products and on same day my cpanel latest version was hacked. when i toell cpanel they delete my license and paypal dont retur. my money THIS IS SCAM. S<removed>I HAVE RIGHT TO TELL. here is proof: verify.cpanel.net/app/verify?i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/a> ibclude i founs platdorms that humankind claim cpanel too is scam... in the moment more than 2000 peoples are filing complaint against cpanel. THIS HAS TO STOP if next month paypal.try robbbwry money i will COMPLAINT IN JUDGE against paypal i dont have cpanel license from 10.02.2021 and this is CRIME. i dont what i pay. include other friends complaint against paypal THAT DONT PEOTECT THEM they have dispute open from month... very bad i will 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpanelsx
New Community Member

paypal IS REMOVING TRUE. filtering my ip address that SHOW TRUE deleting words. THIS IS NOT FREE OF SPEECH. THIS IS NOT safe paypal THEY LIMIT WHAT PEOPLES NEED OR NOT NEED TO DO. THIS IS AGAINST HUMANKIND RIFHT. DEDINITELY I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL RETURN MY MONEY I WILL DELETE my account[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]is 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.