complaint-response Paypal don't even read my requests!!!

mtanayan

Hi. I opened a dispute and demanded a partial refund. You don't even read my messages, you don't even respond, I faxed the evidence... and there is no answer.... I WANT A PARTIAL REFUND TO GIVE THE REPAIR OF THIS LAPTOP. You have the "partial refund" option, I did everything according to your rules and required a partial refund... instead, you're asking me to send the goods back to the seller.... You don't even read my messages... As I understand it..... I have all the evidence that the product does not work and I WANT a PARTIAL REFUND to GIVE the REPAIR of THIS LAPTOP. I DON'T WANT TO SEND THE ITEM BACK TO THE SELLER....
Case number PP-007-245-475-513

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

hbr1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for editing my post and removing PayPal's Exec. VP of Global Customer Operations name.  I suppose I too would be ashamed to have my name associated with the poor Customer Service provided by Paypal in Australia,  but just to be sure I will write to him to PayPal's San Jose office to ask him.

As for removing the link to the main Australian product and company reviews site that can be found easily using any search engine. Its a shame that no one from Corporate Headquarters  bothers to read some of the thousands of reviews and comments made or even take any notice of low score received by Paypal.  If not for the 1 star minimum score requirement PayPal wouldn't even score the 1.5 stars it has. 😲

Login to Me Too

Jamssams
New Community Member
It is not only in Australia. It is also here in the US. I filed a dispute on November 21st and the only thingI have received is instructions to return the "handmade king size quilt " back to the company in HK. However, I have to send them tracking info. When i went to the post office to try and do this, I was told anything going outside of the US has to go through customs and can't be tracked from there on. So it is impossible to do. When I have tried to contact paypal concerning this I get no response. So not only will I be out the $99.90 but I will also be out the amount of postage which they said would be well over $55. I did not use a credit card to pay, I used my PayPal credit account. Not sure if this is better or worse. Any thoughts on what I should do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.