Hi

does anybody know of zzrays Co.,Ltd

Thanks

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

damienc1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. I too have been scammed by this company zzrays Co Ltd. I live in Sydney Australia.

They advertise goods for sale, this case a set of dog stairs for entry and exit from an SUV boot. You pay for the item via PayPal.

They send you the wrong item ( deliberately) in this case a cheap cushion. And then offer you  progressively 10,15,25, 35 percent refund of your purchase price in subsequent emails.

They tell you sending the item back to China will cost more than it's worth so best to sell out to a friend or give it away as a gift.

I have escalated this to a claim with PayPal on the 15th of September. PayPal keeps asking the seller for more information. 

I remain optimistic and will keep you posted on the outcome. Please don't do business with this company. 

Login to Me Too

skunkcityman
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will tell you that they will give you a 100% refund but you have to send the fraud item back to China. I checked and my $31 item would cost $60 to send back. I am now totally done with PayPal. My PayPal charge is almost paid off and I will never use their platform, or pay them interest, again. PayPal is allowing zzrays Ltd to **bleep** over their customers and not doing a thing about it.
Login to Me Too

damienc1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. I am hoping that because there is a series of similar complaints with this company. PayPal will come to the obvious realisation that this is a scam plain and simple. I am optimistic because PayPal has asked for extra information from the seller on a number of occasions and nothing from me. I am determined to fight this to the bitter end. 

If you pay for an item and the seller sends you something you didn't order then you are entitled to either receive the item you ordered originally or receive a 100 percent refund with the seller paying the cost of any return. I am sticking to my guns on this.

Login to Me Too

CS2273
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a Halloween Projector with DVD’s (through Facebook ad) received a white plastic sheet. I have escalated to a claim via PayPal, they are still waiting on sellers response. Reading these comments now I’m not convinced I will receive a refund.
Login to Me Too

Calwilso
Contributor
Contributor
I too have now escalated to PayPal, at this stage they are waiting for the seller to respond, they give them until 2nd October to respond, so I'll see what happens now.
Login to Me Too

AmosLevi
Contributor
Contributor
I'm waiting too... Same problem
Login to Me Too

skunkcityman
Contributor
Contributor

We are all **bleep** unless we return this worthless crap to the fraud seller with shipping more than what we paid for the crap. This is their last reply New ACTIVE 01:57 PM Welcome to PayPal Messaging Center! I'll be happy to assist you today.Gary, I understand that paying for return shipping is not ideal. However, as a payment processor our dispute process and policy is inclined with your US and Financial law, wherein one person cannot have the item and money at the same time. As a payment processor, we are unable to force a seller to pay for return shipping, we can only refund the amount of the payment they received. In this case, we from PayPal do not have the option to force a seller to provide a return shipping label for you. If you wish to get the label you will have to contact the merchant for that from your end directly. If you have an option to contact the seller from your end, then you can check them to see if they can get a return shipping label or any kind of reimbursement for the shipping cost. It is still up to the buyer to return the item for a refund. PayPal can force a refund only when a return shipment of product is confirmed by the merchant or when you provide a proof of return shipment to us. Once you initiate the return shipment, please send us a copy or picture of the return shipping label or the receipt of the return shipping so we can attach it to your case. Kindly send it here on this message thread or upload the tracking information to the Resolution Center. We suggest you retain a copy of the shipping label to verify the address of the recipient. If needed, we may ask you to provide this document later. Once the item is delivered back to the seller's return shipping address, we'll process a full refund. Customer Support Oct 2 We value your business and regret that you have had this experience. We respect your decision. I see here that the seller offered you a 50% off to reimburse you for the incorrect item that has been delivered. We would like to help out, however as a payment processor our dispute process and policy is inclined with your US and Financial law, wherein one person cannot have the item and money at the same time. If you don't want to return the item, I suggest you find help outside PayPal's platform regarding this case or file a formal complaint to the seller to www.ic3.gov, this is the official site of the FBI specializing in handling 3rd party sites and sellers. If you use your card on the transaction, you can also contact your issuing bank to seek more options. Customer Support Sep 20 Thanks for sending this to us Gary!I will attach these photos into the case to be part of the review of our back-office.Please monitor your email for updates.Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can. Customer Support Messages are available in the Message Center for 90 days from the day originally sent. If you would like a copy of any messages prior to that timeframe, please contact us. PayPal Assistant  Hi! I'm your PayPal Assistant. I can help with common questions like "what's the status of my dispute" or "I want a refund".  If I can't help, I'll transfer your message to an agent. 10:19 AM - PayPal Assistant Cheated by a seller. 10:19 AM I found some articles in our Help Center that might help you. Check them out! If you need more help, please type “need more help".  How do I create a shipping label to return a purchase to the seller? How do I advertise PayPal Credit on my website? How do I add tracking information to my dispute for the item I sent back to the seller? 10:19 AM - PayPal Assistant PP-D-82993832 info 10:19 AM  Would you like to send this conversation to a customer support agent? We typically respond within a few hours. 10:19 AM - PayPal Assistant Yes 10:19 AM  If you haven't already, let us know why you're contacting us. Feel free to step away and we'll notify you by email or push notification when we've responded. 10:19 AM - PayPal Assistant You are allowing a seller, ZZRays, to scam. I want my money back from them. Here is more proof.<removed>10:21 AM DA Welcome to PayPal Messaging Center! I'll be happy to assist you today. Gary, I understand that paying for return shipping is not ideal. However, as a payment processor our dispute process and policy is inclined with your US and Financial law, wherein one person cannot have the item and money at the same time. As a payment processor, we are unable to force a seller to pay for return shipping, we can only refund the amount of the payment they received. In this case, we from PayPal do not have the option to force a seller to provide a return shipping label for you. If you wish to get the label you will have to contact the merchant for that from your end directly. If you have an option to contact the seller from your end, then you can check them to see if they can get a return shipping label or any kind of reimbursement for the shipping cost. It is still up to the buyer to return the item for a refund. PayPal can force a refund only when a return shipment of product is confirmed by the merchant or when you provide a proof of return shipment to us. Once you initiate the return shipment, please send us a copy or picture of the return shipping label or the receipt of the return shipping so we can attach it to your case. Kindly send it here on this message thread or upload the tracking information to the Resolution Center. We suggest you retain a copy of the shipping label to verify the address of the recipient. If needed, we may ask you to provide this document later. Once the item is delivered back to the seller's return shipping address, we'll process a full refund.

Login to Me Too

damienc1
Contributor
Contributor

A quick question. In your correspondence with PayPal, did you upload your email exchange with the seller which clearly demonstrates that they are operating a scam?

Login to Me Too

Calwilso
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't but I did upload a photo of the broken baubles I recieved and a link to what the item i bought should have been.
Login to Me Too

damienc1
Contributor
Contributor
Then I think you need to include everything you’ve said to the seller and what the seller says in reply. It very clearly establishes that the seller is operating a scam. The are deliberately trying to profit from sending you the wrong item in the hope you will settle for a percentage of what you paid. PayPal can’t ignore the evidence.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.