class action lawsuit paypal stealing money

LB888
Contributor
Contributor

anyone else have paypal steal money from them?

I opened an account in 2014 and since have NEVER used this service yet on June 27, 2019 there was a transfer from my bank account which was still linked to my paypal account. I then tried to remove my bank info and close my pay pal but because of this transaction that I did not approve I can not do either. I attempted to phone pay pal on many times which they gave me the run around after waiting over an hour to talk to someone. I had already called my bank and ask them about this and there was nothing on their end. I was able to talk to someone at paypal who assured me and even sent me and email to assure me that they would remove that transaction that happened at 3:02AM, then I go into my paypal account and there has been a change of date and time. I check it after 1am on June 28 and the change of date on the same transaction to June 28 at 2:44am. weird right? SO is there anyone else who has already went after paypal for a class action law suit? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

QuinonesMelissa
Contributor
Contributor
Yess! How can we do this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.