claim denied !!! without a Valid reason

kamelo667
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

If anyone can enlight me as i am so confused why paypal denaied my claim  

So this is what happened , on the 29 of Jan i went on a Visa service site that claims they can provide e-visa for turky in 5 hours if you pay extra  knowing that my planned leave was in less than 2 days away, so agot the service and paid with Paypal  for me ,my 2 kids and wife( assuming that they are legit cause i am  going thru paypal). 

i tried calling the site that provide this server because after 24 hours they never provided the service i paid  for , even till today they never provided me the visa.

So opened a  dispute with paypal , i sent message to the seller via paypal still no response , after that i involved Paypal to resolve this.

and  to my Shock today i received a message from paypal saying  Your PayPal claim: ********** claim denied."We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because our records show that the item or service associated with this transaction was delivered to you"

i am so confused right now how this decision was made, i just what to know if anyone had issues like this ,cause in this case even paypal  payment are not reliable anymore , or is is because the amount was 776$  they Denied it!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kamelo667 

Since this is digital goods, perhaps the way the merchant set up their PayPal integration can show some kind of proof that item/service was provided.

If you paid with credit card, dispute it through your card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kamelo667 

Since this is digital goods, perhaps the way the merchant set up their PayPal integration can show some kind of proof that item/service was provided.

If you paid with credit card, dispute it through your card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kamelo667
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker Hi thanks for the reply , in that case i  am trying to contact paypal  again so that they can provide me the prof that the vendor gived them .

as i have more proof that they never replayed back .

thanks anyway i will try to call them today.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.