chinese sellers are protected by paypal

Scambychinese
New Community Member

16 Jul 2020

What’s the **bleep**? Yeah! Just keep an eye on my email today and received the case denied.

From Paypal:

For the case here PP-D-69544377 we are now reviewing the available information. No need to do anything now on your end we will do all the work for you. Just keep an eye on your emails for updates.

CASE DENIED BELOW IN RECTANGULAR.

Scambychinese_0-1594937212521.png

17 Jun 2020

Hello, I recently bough two items from a seller. Both gave me the same tracking number, which is very odd. When I received the package, not only did I receive only one, I received the wrong items

I have filed two return claims on both, but I cannot send the packages because I only received one and I received the wrong items. I do not understand how I would get a refund. One of the claims requires I upload a tracking number but if I ship out the package, I will not have it to ship to the other seller.

Here are the case details :

Case ID: PP-D-69532327, June 3rd 2020, $110.90.  The seller name: GUOZHEN ZHENG. The total price is $110.90. The website is https://www.paymoud.com

Case ID: PP-D-69544377, June 3rd 2020, $63.76. 

You are now connected to Kelly John

Kelly John9:21 AM

Welcome to PayPal Messaging. My name is Kelly. I will be assisting you today. Please give me 2-3 minutes to review the previous conversation so I can assist you better.

PP-D-69532327 For this case $110.90 we are now waiting for your response with a tracking number for the item you will return. Please respond to us on the resolution center with the tracking number for the return.

For the shipping fee we also offer a $30 reimbursement you can apply using this link www.paypal.com/returns

For the case here PP-D-69544377 we are now reviewing the available information. No need to do anything now on your end we will do all the work for you. Just keep an eye on your emails for the updates.

Feel free to reply whenever you're ready. When you reply, one of our available agents or myself will continue to help you.

Messages are worked in the order they’re received and we’ll send you a notification to your app, PayPal account, and email you when we reply. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
GUOZHEN ZHENG Yes I have had the same issue with this merchant on two transactions and paypal has ruled in there favour twice. Apprently when you buy power tools and recieve black medical masks that is an acceptable substitute according to paypal and deems the matter closed. I have tried to have this merchant shutdown but paypal. Onto ues to support them. How can this be ? I have tried to delete my bank info from paypal but cannot and i have requested support but i cant even do that !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.